Prolouge

I don't know how I ended back on Earth. I don't know how I ended up in my bed, sheets draped over my body.

I woke up 21 years old. My ordinary brown hair attached to my head and bright blue eyes still retaining their vision.

No one had seen me since my "supposed death." Not even Mitch, or Jerome, or Ty.

I needed to see them. Immediately.

I leaped out of my bed and rushed to the closet. Most of my old clothes had been donated, leaving some of my older ones that weren't worn as much. Picking out something random, I pulled on a tight navy blue tank top, and over-sized long tan khakis with tons of pockets. Tall light brown cowboy boots covered part of my pants.

Rushing into the bathroom, I noticed all of my makeup was gone. So I decided to abandon the makeup and comb my hair with a brush laid next to the sink. I put my hair up in a ponytail instead of leaving it down. Returning to the bedroom, I found a pull-over black sweatshirt with my high school logo on it, and tried it on. It was two sizes too big, but I thought that it would work.

I headed down the familiar steps to recognize my kitchen, and living room. Although I had no idea who paid for the house all this time, I would owe them. Leaping through the entry closet, I found a small purse and put $80 worth of cash, my now unusable cell phone, and car keys into it.

To my surprise, the car still worked. This too, was suspiciously nice. It seemed as if someone knew that I would arrive back. But who...?

I ignored this thought for a moment and focused on reuniting with Mitch. Pulling up in front of his house, I noticed a "for sale" sign posted on his front lawn. Adjusting the hood of my sweatshirt upon my hair, I exited the car and paced up to the front door of the house.

There was a note that read:

"Dear Buyer,

I should let you know that I will not be staying in Washington. This means that you will have to pay me by mail. Currently I am staying in the Luna Motel on Nashville Boulevard in Room A3. If you have any questions, please pay me a visit. I am a college student at the University of Washington. So in about two weeks, I will be moving to stay in a fraternity with my roommate and best friend. This is why I am selling the house. It has a beautiful interior with a nice little lawn in the backyard. The keys are under the flower pot if you are interested in buying. If you have any further questions either visit me at the motel or call 1-456-287-0854. Thank you.

Mitchell Hughes"

Hopeful, I entered the car again and put in the GPS for the Luna Motel. I was going to visit Mitch.