Revelation During a Wedding

"I can't believe it," I thought to myself, "The day is finally here. Mitch and I are getting married."

I glanced out the window of my dressing room to see familiar faces searching for their seats. Lots of Youtubers I hadn't even met showed up, but people I recognized from their videos. Bodil40: Martin, Antvenom: Taylor, Woofless: Rob, sethbling: Seth, CavemanFilms: Dan, NoahCraftFTW: Noah, the Minecraft Finest crew: Max, Jordan, and Danny, Logdotzip: Tyler, and AshleyMarieeGaming: Ashley, were a few of those selected. All of the normal Team Crafted members arrived on time in their suits and dresses.

I stood inside, occasionally looking down at the diamond ring on my finger. Megan, Brooke, Poppy, and Carter helped me put on my beautiful dress and makeup. The dress was white with white beads on it. It felt tight against my waist, but wasn't so tight that I couldn't breathe. My brown hair was left down as it flowed against my dress. My brown eyes shined from the reflection of the light in the mirror. It made me cry a bit… or was that just my emotions acting up…? I decided it was a bit of both.

I could hear music playing and I heavily breathed. The girls led me to a set of double doors. Megan, Brooke, and Poppy left while Carter stood to the left of me, holding a small bouquet of flowers. She smiled.

Doors in front of me swung open to reveal the guests. They all glanced behind their shoulders and the shoulders of others to get a glimpse of the bride, who was me. However, the guests were not the first thing I spotted when those doors opened. It was Mitch.

He had the biggest grin on his face and paid no attention when Jerome fixed the collar of Mitch's black suit jacket. A blue flower laid in the pocket of the jacket, since I wore a blue flower bracelet on my wrist. Mitch and I had chosen blue as our color, since it represented Betty in all of her glory. I didn't mind blue. It was one of my favorite colors anyways.

The music played louder as I begun my walk to the platform. Every step I took reminded me of a different time. Closer to the doors, I remembered the crash, the funerals, the tens of foster homes I got taken to. Towards the middle of the aisle, I thought about my high school life: being the top of the list, head cheerleader, girlfriend of the football star, no worries in the world. As I entered the platform, Mitch and Team Crafted came to mind. All of the times I met up with them to play Minecraft, going out to lunch or dinner, prom, meeting Carter and all of the other girls, singing Cups by Anna Kendrick in the car with Mitch and Jerome. Those were times that I could never forget. I wished to forget everything else.

The priest in a religious getup motioned for the guests to take their seats besides for our best men and bridesmaids. He begun reciting from a book. Most of the time I had no reason to pay attention. My eyes were locked on Mitch's, his looking into mine.

"Is there anyone who would like to object to this marriage?"

A voice rang out through the dead silence, "Yes! I do!"

I shook myself out of my daydream when I realize that someone didn't want us together. But when I put all of the pieces together, I knew exactly who I was. I just didn't expect him to have a guest with him.

Caleb, in a suit himself, stood at the doorway. His usually long blond hair, at least the way I saw him before, had been cut to a short style, similar to Mitch's. In his hand, he held the arm of a boy, at least nineteen years old. He had short brown hair, brown eyes… Why did he seem familiar?

It came to me. But when did Caleb find him? How even? Why was Sam, my brother, not dead?

"Rachael!" Caleb yelled, "Look who I found here!"

Sam cringed at the sound of my name. I stepped off the platform and walked towards the innocent boy, who stared at me in fear.

"Is that you?" I questioned, "Sam?"