Truth or Dare

"Let's start," Poppy said. She circled us up, with me next to Adam and Tyler on either side, "Who wants to go first?"

Megan's hand slowly went up. 

"Megan. Who do you wanna ask?"

"Uh… Brooke."

"Sure," Brooke smiled.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare! Totally!"

"I dare you to… make out with Jason for a whole minute."

Brooke smirked, "That's easy." She placed her lips on Jason's. After a minute was up, Brooke grinned and looked to Poppy, "Do I go next?"

"Yeah," Poppy replied, "It's whoever gets asked goes next."

"Yep." Brooke scanned the room for a familiar face. Her eyes landed on Tyler, "Tyler."

Tyler, not paying attention the the current situation, stared up from his cell phone, "Hmmm?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Oh, I'm not playing." As he begun to look down at his phone again, Megan nudged him in the elbow.

"Come on Ty, Ty!" Megan persuaded her boyfriend, "Don't be a party pooper."

"Fine…" Tyler growled, but smiled at Megan.

"Truth or dare?" Brooke repeated.

"Dare."

"I dare you to lick the floor and then kiss Megan."

"Haha! Okay! It's not the worst," Tyler told himself.

This time Megan freaked out, and her boyfriend the calm one. He went ahead, licked the wood flooring right next to him, and then stuck his lips to Megan's for a few seconds. She gasped and then refused to speak to him.

"Come on, babe. It was only a dare!"

Megan did not reply, so Tyler glanced around and focused on someone whose head seemed to be down, "Carter. Truth or dare?"

"Truth. I'm not doing some stupid dare."

"Okay, who is your favorite Youtuber?"

"Is this a joke?" 

Tyler shook his head. Carter continued, "Jerome, obviously."

Poppy interrupted the two, "Carter, who do you wanna ask?"

"Hmm… Mat."

"Yes?" Mat queried.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take over Poppy's position of leader of the game."

"No way he's not! Mat doesn't know the first thing about leading a game!" Poppy declared.

"I do too!" Mat joked, grinning.

"It's fine. I believe Poppy," Carter concluded.

"Mattie," Poppy asked, "Who do you wanna ask?"

"Lexi. Truth or dare?"

"Dare. I've been waiting for this," she winked at Jordan, who chuckled and winked back.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in the closet with Ian."

"Ian?"

Mat nodded, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Really?" Lexi asked, "Ian?"

Zee, a bit angry, glared at Ian, sitting next to her, and hesitantly nodded.