I Have A Little Secret You Wanna Know

Ray POV

The guests of Carter and Jerome's wedding spent hours on end dancing and having fun. And of course the married couple won all of the games, but Mitch and I usually came close to second place. While Mitch was drinking shots with Jerome, I spent quality time with Adam. I thought I needed that, since Carter was with her college friends for half of the time.

"And that's when Ian burst out laughing," Adam laughed, "I couldn't hold it in either. He got a pig to do the macarena!"

"I don't believe you," I grinned.

"You don't?"

I shook my head in a playing way.

"You don't?"

"You remind me of Mitch."

"Really?"

"It seems like you care for me a lot. Like there's something that you're worth in me…"

"Speaking of that… come with me…"

I hesitantly stood up, "This isn't one of those tricks that Ty pulled on me at prom right?"

"No! Why would I do that? I'm a good guy. I want you alive."

"Huh?"

"Follow me."

Adam glanced around, took my hand, and led me inside of the building. He pulled me over into a dark corner, his right hand stretched above my head, and his left gripped around the edge of the wall. His expression turned from silly to very still.

"Okay, this is serious stuff. If this leaks, I could either get killed by Allison and Caleb or put in prison. Any way, I'm dead meat."

"What's going on?"

"You wanted to know who brought you back to life. It was no coincidence that you happened to awake in your bed, all fresh and healthy. That's because they've been drugging you."

"What?"

"How long have you known Caleb?"

"Since I was thirteen… he was using me!" I glared up into Adam's eyes as he remained towered over me.

"I'll tell you the full truth. Caleb wants you dead. He hated Mitch for taking you away from him, so he wants to get back at him. He tried poisoning you for years with you not knowing. You still have CAD, I'm sorry to say, but it's calmed down since I gave you the antidote..."

"Antidote?"

Adam nodded, "Caleb and I were… acquaintances… he played Minecraft once and we Skyped. He told me everything while under the influence of alcohol. I had none, thank Notch."

"How am I here then?"

"Remember, the antidote? Yeah, well that helped… a lot."

"And where'd you get this antidote?"

"That's the part that can get me into jail. I can't tell you. But you gotta trust me on this. It really helps."

"Oh and how do you know?"

"I had a cousin. He's off in college right now… coincidentally he had the same exact problem, but his friends were drugging him… not on purpose… they wanted to fit in… but he had CAD. The antidote worked and… you know what happened…"

"What?"

"He has a happy life! That's all!"

"Why do you want me?"

"You should know that Allison, Caleb, and Johnny should not be trusted… at all… they're all in on it… Caleb even killed Rebecca because of me."

"Whoa."

Adam nodded. "Draco is with them too. He's a real dealer."

"Wait… why does he all of the sudden seem familiar?"

"I don't know…"

"Ray?" a voice called out, "Are you in there?"

"It's Mitch," Adam told me, "You should get over to him." He smiled and let me leave his enclosure. I rushed outside, my dress flowing behind me, and met up with Mitch. I ran up and kissed him.

"Ray!" He exclaimed after the kiss, "What was that?!"

"I don't want to lose you! Not again!" I replied, looking up into his eyes, "Some stupid antidote couldn't have brought me back to life."

"What are you talking about? Has Dr. Neil's therapy sessions finally wearing off on you?" He jokingly questioned.

"No… never mind. Where's Adam?"

Mitch shook his head and shrugged. "Haven't seen him."

I sighed and ran back into the hallway, Mitch closely following. Upon seeing no one around, I squinted my eyes to make sure he wasn't hiding.

"Is Adam supposed to be here?" Mitch asked.

I nodded and spun to face him, "I don't know where he is."

Adam POV

I found my vision black and my wrists tied around something… I couldn't quite put my finger on it… Ah… yes… ropes…

"Ropes?!" I thought to myself. I quickly attempted to release myself of these ropes until I heard footsteps heading my direction.

"Good evening Sky."

"No one calls me that except for Team Crafted and my Minecraft fans… You're not an obsessed fan, right? Cause I can give you an autograph… a picture of us…"

"No you idiot! It's Allison!"

"Oh…"

"Someone wants to see you." Allison pulled off the black darkness that was a blindfold to reveal a blond young man with shining blue eyes sitting on a chair, his right leg crossed over his left. He leaned backwards, signifying his authority.

"Adam."

"Caleb."

"You shouldn't have told her about it."

"What?"

"You know what."

"That."

Caleb smirked and nodded, "I can't let Mitch marry Ray. She's my one and only true love."

"What about Rebecca?"

"She's dead. She was useless in the first place."

"Stalker," I coughed.

"How dare you! I will marry Ray… if it's the last thing I do!"

In a swift motion similar to Dracula or the Phantom of the Opera, Caleb swooshed out of the room, while Johnny opened the door for him. Johnny watched Caleb leave, sat down on the same chair, and stared at me for a few moments.

"Why am I doing this again?" he groaned.

"I don't know. Why don't you let me out?" I questioned, grinning.

"Okay." Johnny stood up and untied my ropes. He sighed, "Caleb is a stalker. I don't like Ray because of my dad's death, but then I realized that Caleb killed my sister. That's worse. And Allison is a bitch too. She kidnapped you! So she doesn't even deserve to be my girlfriend. I would like to officially join you."

"Sure. As long as you help me escape."

Johnny nonchalantly nodded and I followed him to a door at the front of the room, "I'm coming too," he told me. I opened the door for him, which seemed like the nice thing to do, and we raced to his car.