Decisions

Mat POV

Tyler paced the room as Ryan, Emma, and I sat in wooden chairs facing random directions. Tyler perked up, but instantly drooped his head again.

"What is wrong with you?" I growled, standing up, "First we lose our only ally, and then our victims, and now our pride? What do you think that's gonna do for us?"

Tyler smirked, "Better than Team Nooch."

"Shut up Tyler!" My fists felt like fire as invisible spikes poked out of my head. I created a small grin on my face, "I've got it."

Ryan glanced up, "What is it?"

"We take something Ray loves… anyone ready to kidnap another Youtuber… possibly by the name of BajanCanadian? Maybe ruin a wedding?"

"Mat… that's taking it a bit too far…"

"Ryan! Don't doubt me!" I snapped, and then regained my sly personality, "I've got personnel on the inside."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "Like who?"

"Babe? Are you here?" a female voice sweetly asked.

"Yeah, Ashley. I am."

"Ashley?" Tyler questioned, his confused tone over-exaggerating her name. The blonde entered the room in a very short sparkly grey strapless dress with grey stilettos.

"She knows Mitch. She can get him to us. Can't you?"

"Of course Mattie," Ashley replied and kissed me on the cheek.

Tyler glared at me with anger burning in his eyes, "Poppy used to call you that."

"Poppy isn't any of our concerns anymore. It's Ray we need. And Mitch we need dead."

Ray POV

It was the morning after the party. My hangover had passed over. Every now and then, I would glance at Mitch, who was constantly checking his subscriber count. Although I knew he was close to two million, there was another reason why he ignored me.

Adam and I kissed that last night. Those deadly glares were from Mitch. I knew something was wrong when I kissed my friend… it actually felt right with Adam… I'm not saying it didn't feel right with Mitch too…

I didn't know what to think. Obviously, I would stay with Mitch… but what would I tell Adam? That the kiss could have meant fate? Maybe he was still single for a reason…

"What are you thinking?" I told myself in a whisper, "He's not into you. You're not into him. Adam is only a friend."

"Did you say something?" Mitch finally asked after hours of not talking.

"Oh…" I glanced up and met his sight. Taking a look back down at my phone, I noticed something interesting. Smiling, I excitedly jumped up and into Mitch's lap, "Congratulations!"

"What?" Confused, Mitch looked back down at his phone, "Oh my God."

"Mitch! You have two million subscribers!"

Mitch placed me on the ground, stood up, lifted me, and spun me around, "I didn't do it by myself, Ray. We did it."

I laughed, "I love you."

"I love you too." Mitch kissed me on the forehead and jogged into his recording room. He peeked his head outside of the door, "I'm doing a v-log. Wanna join me?"

"Why would I say no?" I sarcastically grinned and ran inside to meet up with Mitch.

"Ray…" he told me before beginning the recording, "I want our wedding to be soon. We had everything planned out. Why not Saturday?"

"This weekend?!"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Uh… yeah! Of course!"

"You know… before Mat and his gang do anything else."

I almost interrupted him mid-sentence, but caught myself until afterwards, "I understand." Giggling, I watched Mitch press the record button.