Benja Wedding

Ray POV

"Carter!" I nervously screamed, scanning the tabletop of my vanity, "Have you seen the ring?!"

"No!" I heard Carter yell from the room next door, "I thought you had it!"

"It was on my table… and then it disappeared!"

"Oh… I'll ask the other girls!"

"Thanks!" I sighed, glanced in the mirror, and straightened my brown hair with a brush. I applied a small amount of makeup to my face to brighten it up, then adding mascara, eyeliner, and a vampire white eyeshadow mixed with aqua blue. The dress was the same one from the previous wedding attempt, but this time, Mitch and I planned for the ceremony to be simpler than before. We didn't do as much promoting to our friends, and there weren't nearly as many people as before.

To top it all off, I spread natural pink lipstick on my lips, making sure it didn't smudge.

Hearing a knock on the door, I peered over to find Megan. She smiled once my eyes reached hers.

"Hi," I told her, returning to preparations.

"Need any help?" Megan questioned.

"No… I think I'm…" I remembered something, "Have you seen my ring?"

Megan shook her head, "Sorry, I haven't."

"Dammit." I growled and fixed my hair again, brushing it thoroughly.

"Ray, we'll find it…" Megan attempted to reassure me, but it didn't work.

"I'm going for a walk." I quickly nodded once and left the room.

"In your dress?"

Starting out boldly I stated, "Yes… in my dress…" I looked down to find my wedding gown on. Ignoring that, I continued to the outside. Megan chuckled, rolled her eyes, and returned to the bridesmaids room.

Once outside, a familiar face caught my attention, "Fia? As in Fiara Guardian?" Fia and I had met during the last years of middle school and were best friends before I became popular. She and I were inseparable. We would always hang out and sing together. Fia was the one who showed me Minecraft and Adam's channel, which led me to Mitch. When I met Sarah in high school, Fia disappeared from my life. At this point, I was happy to have her back.

"Ray?! My pineapple?!" Fia, with her silver hair flowing down, eyes covered by sunglasses, creeper hoodie, Sky Army recruit T-shirt, black jeans, and sky blue sneakers, ran over to meet me and gave me a giant hug. She stared me down and slanted her head, "Dress?"

I chuckled, "It's my wedding day."

"Congratulations!" Fia high fived me, "Is it here?" She pointed to the building I just came out of.

"Yeah…" I nodded and scratched the back of my neck.

"Can I crash your wedding?" She asked. 

I nodded.

Fia grinned and glanced down at her attire, "What do I wear?"

"Uh… I've got a good idea." I smirked as we raced back inside the building, my white beaded dress flowing behind me.

Mat POV

Watching Ray and her friend with the sunglasses run into the building gave me the opportunity to talk with Tyler, Ryan, and Emma about our plan.

"So?" Emma queried, "What do we do? You never explained this, Mat."

"We… run in and demand Mitch."