WTF? Too Crazy

Luna and I were sitting in the closet when the chaos from outside calmed down. I heard an strangely familiar voice that hadn't shown up earlier.

"Hey guys," he said, "It's Johnny!"

"Johnny boy!" Jason, Ty, and Adam yelled at the same time. They seemed to like him.

"Can you please let us out of here!" I screamed, "It's been seven minutes!"

No one replied. They all continued their chatter. This time I banged on the door, "Let us out, you douches!"

Allison opened the door and pushed me against the wall. Luna glared up at us and watched the whole thing.

"Don't mess with me, or else Mitch will get hurt. Capeesh?"

"No. Of course not. I'm not listening to you," I responded.

"I'm gonna have to tell my boss that you're uncooperative."

"Who do you work for?"

"Remember your boyfriend? No, not Mitch. Caleb. Remember him?"

"What does this have to do with Caleb?"

"He's my older brother. You put him in jail. Now you're gonna pay." Allison turned to Luna, "Get out of here and never come back."

"But… but…" Luna gasped.

"I know you didn't bully me. Brooke did. It was an excuse to get you in here. Sorry. L O L."

Luna, still crying, stood up and ran out of the room, leaving behind Mitch and Team Crafted.

"Luna!" I yelled, trying to bring her back, "Luna!"

I quickly took a glimpse at Johnny. He wore a black hoodie, red tennis shoes, and red sweatpants. He found me as well. I knew him from somewhere…

"Rachael Anderson?" he questioned and walked over to the closet. Johnny pulled Allison, furious, aside, "Do you remember me?"

"No…" I replied.

"December 9, 2008. Your parents, your brother, my father."

"Johnny Weaver?!" I attempted to back up even more, "Don't hurt me! Please!"

He whispered in my ear, "I'll save that for later." Wide eyed and scared for my life, I watched him casually walk out of the closet and smirk.

"What was that about?" Allison asked me.

"Don't…" I escaped her view and rushed over to a corner of the room. Sitting down, I heavily inhaled. Mitch came over and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Luna's not though. She wanted to break up with you."

"Why?"

"You had a freaking picture with a heart drawn around us! What is she supposed to think?!"

"I don't know…"

"Shouldn't we get back to truth or dare?"

"I'm pretty sure that the game is over. Allison got a little too intense, especially with Luna. Speaking of Luna, where is she?"

"She left. Did you not see her run outside?"

"No, I didn't."

"You should go after her."

"I'll tell her later. Right now, I have to stay with you."

"Is that so?"

Mitch nodded and put his lips to mine. We kissed for a few seconds until we slowly slipped apart.