Don't You Want Me? Part 1

Ray POV

Caleb, driving my car, pulled up in front of Mitch's house, and unlocked the doors. I jumped out from the passenger seat and rushed to Megan's side. My friend blinked her eyes open to see me smiling above her.

"What happened?" she asked while sitting up on the car seat. Jordan and Preston had gotten out from their seats to let me through.

"Caleb saved us," I replied.

"Huh? Caleb? Out of all people?"

"I know. It surprised me too. But he says he's changed… and there would have been no other reason for rescuing me from Mat's group."

"Oh yeah. That's right. Tyler's evil now." Megan pouted and crossed her arms.

"No… he's not. Just needs a little reminder of his origins. That's all." I grinned and helped her out of the car. Megan smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks. I probably would've literally died in there."

I chuckled, "No problem. What are friends for?"

Jordan interrupted, "Ray… I don't want to bother you right now… but someone is looking for you."

I peeked around Megan's head to see Mitch at the door of the house. His face was in shock and once his eyes met mine, he ran over and kissed me.

"I heard what happened. Preston told me," Mitch gasped. I could tell he worried, his gaze stuck to me.

"Mitch… it's no big deal…"

"Mat, Ryan, and Tyler… I didn't know they would go that far… submitting you to Caleb…" Mitch shivered.

"Uh… not a good time," I groaned and motioned with my eyes over to where Caleb stood with Preston.

Mitch finally noticed Caleb and pushed me behind his back, "What is he doing here?!"

"Preston didn't tell you that Caleb was the one who saved us?"

"Really?"

I nodded and came back around to face my lover. Wrapping my arms around his, I looked up into his eyes, "Don't worry. I'm fine now. And Caleb doesn't want me anymore. Please try to accept him. Okay?"

Mitch growled and stared at Caleb, but soon returned his attention to me, "Sure. Whatever makes you happy. I love you, Ray."

"I love you too."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jerome, Carter, and Adam run out and meet up with Mitch and I.

"Ray!" Carter cried, "You're okay!"

"Of course I am!" I softly punched my friend's arm. She giggled. A few moments later, my sight fell on Adam, "Where have you been?"

"Allison. It's a long story."

"I won't annoy about that. I'm sure you want to keep it to yourself. Where's Johnny?"

Mitch, Jerome, and Adam gulped at the same time. Jerome spoke up, "Uh… he's… dead…"

I pulled myself away from Mitch to focus on Jerome's words, "Johnny's dead?"

Jerome nodded, "Allison killed him."

Everyone became silent and drooped their heads.

"We will mourn for Johnny," Adam said, lifting his head.

Jordan chuckled, "I think Johnny would respect a little celebration in respect for Caleb joining the good side…!"

"Yeah," Jerome exclaimed, "Good idea! Where though?"