Ashley the Antagonized

Fia POV

I was awake, but I didn't really want to be. Kind of like whenever Ray stays up too late sometimes and she won't get up for the world. Wait… Where is Ray? I forced my eyes open, and immediately noticed that I was in a small place with just enough light to see clearly. Where was everyone else? Ray would be looking for me by now. I glanced around and noticed Adam roped up to a pole in a sitting position. Now that I bothered to check, I noticed that so was I.

"Gr, lousy god damn stupid ropes..." I muttered to myself as I tried to cut them loose, but it just wasn't going to work. It would be a lot easier if my arms were free, which they aren't. "Where's a pair of scissors when you need one.." I gave up on the ropes for now, glancing over at the sleeping Adam. I smiled at the peaceful expression on his face. C'mon, Adam, buddy. I hate to do this to you, but you need to wake up. If I ever could send thoughts into someone else's head, it would've happened just now. It's highly unlikely, not that I don't believe in magic and miracles..

Maybe I'm telekinetic, because moments later, Adam was awake, rolling his shoulders. He attempted to stretch them upwards, but failed due to the ropes that bound him. I groaned with a smile on my face, "Glad you're awake, buddy. Eh... Do you have… even… the slightest idea where we are?"

"Nope." Adam shook his head.

"I don't blame you for that." I blew the golden strands of hair out of my face repeatedly. "Hmm... I wonder how we could get out of these ropes..." I thought hard, but I couldn't think of anything, unless someone pissed me off.

Adam shrugged, "Maybe since we may be here for a while, we can hang out…?"

I smiled and nodded, not quite sure how to word my answer. I think Adam noticed my get-up. Oh, of all the awkward moments in the world…

"So… what do you wanna do?" I cautiously questioned.

Adam shrugged again, sighing, "I like your outfit."

I instantly blushed, trying my best to hide my face from him, "Thanks."

He noticed that move and frowned, "Is anything wrong? Do I have bad breath?!"

"No! Of course not!" I quickly turned back to Adam when I peered over his shoulder at someone in the other corner of the room. The figure tugged a second figure over to a pole and tied him to it.

"Hey!" I yelled. The first figured glanced over in my direction and stood up. It came closer in the light, revealing a short, strapless grey dress and grayish silver stilettos on a skinny blonde girl with sharp blue eyes that stared into mine.

"What do you want?" she questioned with a smirk on her face.

"Ashley," Adam groaned. It's obvious he knew this girl, however, I didn't, "Since when have you worked with Mat?"

"For a little while now," the girl, Ashley, replied, turning her attention to Adam, "I don't understand why he wants her though." Ashley glared at me.

"I don't really know either," I sarcastically commented, making Ashley's face flash red.

"How dare you stand up to me!"

I grinned, "Well, don't mind me then, pineapple, cause I'm that type of person."

Flustered, Ashley walked closer to my pole, "What did you call me?"

"Does it matter?" After that question, there was a few second awkward pause. Ashley rolled her eyes and returned to the second figure, now tied to the pole.

Determined to rescue Adam and the other person, I called out, "Who is that over there?!"

"None of your business!" Ashley's squeaky voice responded.