The Date

Ray POV

The day was getting closer. My chance to finally live in LA. My dream house. With my dream man. I couldn't wait any longer.

All I needed to know for that day was to help Fia on her date with Adam. I had to make sure she didn't screw up, and Mitch was joining me to make sure Adam didn't screw up. Originally, I asked Carter and Jerome to join us, but they denied the request, saying they had other things to do. As if… unless… I didn't want to think about that...

I flipped through the several dresses still hanging in my closet. Most of them had been shipped to the house already, so I was stuck with a limited supply of clothes and outfits.

Picking out the first dress I saw and slipping it on, I realized that dress held special importance. I hadn't seen that dress for years. It was purple with ruffles on the top. I smiled, remembering of the first going-away party Jerome hosted for me. That was the dress I wore. I also fit my foot into floral sandals, which had also not been used for a few years, yet both items of the outfit were still wearable. Although the dress was a bit tight, I chose to wear it. Both events were special occasions. Not to mention this was the dress I wore to the Luxembourg during junior year to celebrate.

Mitch wore a casual outfit: the replica of his Minecraft character. I face palmed, and confronted him while he was fixing the hood of his jacket in our shared mirror.

"Mitch… why?" I questioned, shaking my head with a grin on my face.

"I like the shirt. It suits me well."

"I know that. But it's a bit more fancy than that."

"Why are you wearing a dress too small for you?"

"Mitch! How dare you?!" I jokingly punched his arm. If our relationship status was different, I would've reacted different. I would've probably run off, not speaking to him for days. But I couldn't run off on him. Not again. At least not today. I was going to live in LA with him. Share the same room. The same bed. He would try to steal my food, and I would steal them back from him. He would try to steal my time away from my friends… I wouldn't mind that as much. He would try to steal my heart, but he already succeeded.

Caleb POV

I met Allison in a dark alleyway downtown. It was only two days before Jade and I travelled to Los Angeles and moved in with some of the guys. In LA it would different. I wouldn't have my sister to bother me. Or at least I didn't think so. That was why I would meet with her that day. To find out what her true plans were.

"Allison," I begun, trying to examine her darkened figure a few paces away from my location.

"Caleb," she replied.

"Why do you sound strange?"

"What?"

"A little while ago, you were one of the nicest girls I had ever known. Then you met Luna… and you tormented her… because she was dating Mitch. And then you go after Ray… because of me… Is there something between you and Mitch?"

"No!" Allison exclaimed, "Of course not!"

"Tell me the truth."

She growled, "Fine. Ashley wanted to become his girlfriend. She was jealous of Luna… jealous of Ray… it was partially for her… some of it was for you…"

"Why didn't you come and ask me if I had gotten over Ray?"

"Cause I didn't think of it. Okay?!"

"Why were you even friends with her in the first place?"