One-Shot (Pillow Fight)

I have writers block guys, I'm sorry, but I have to keep you guys entertained, therefore, this one-shot was born!! *lion king music plays* Hope you enjoy!!

Vincent's neighbors were probably starting to get the wrong idea, the sounds of screaming and things hitting the wall most likely carrying through the thin apartment walls.

However, at the moment, you two were just having the biggest pillow fight known to mankind.

It all started when Vincent lightly tapped you with one of the couch cushions, soon escalating into all the soft things in his apartment being stripped from their original spot to be used as weapons.

As of the moment, you have barricaded yourself inside a fort of cushions, balling up his t-shirts to throw at him.

Glancing over the fort, you could see Vincent occupied with trying to crawl across the floor after a pillow, giving you the perfect chance.

"This.Is.Spartaaaa!!!!!" You yelled, busting through the makeshift barricade with ease, jumping on top of a surprised Vincent.

Based on the yell he made, he expected it, quickly grabbing your hips and planting you firmly to the ground.

"Not today, Princess" he smirked, grabbing a pillow and lightly bopping you on the face.

The pillow fight along with the once clean floor had come to an end, leaving the two of you to clean up.

Folding up his clothes and putting the pillows back where they belong.

"My hair is all over the place" your laughed, putting away the last shirt and turning around, only to laugh again.

Vincent was standing in the doorway, his hair sticking up in all different direction and clothes disheveled.

"What?" He asked, checking to see if his zipper was down.

Your laughter stopped, being replaced by knocking at his front door, "Who could be knocking at eleven at night?".

Quietly, you joined him, standing a close distance behind as he opened the door.

The closed doorway now having an angry and embarrassed looking manager standing in its wake.

"I've had multiple complaints of loud noises coming from this apartment, so, if you may, please take your young love to another location, none of the people here want to hear it" she huffed, cheeks getting even redder when she noticed both of your appearances.

Now that you think of it, it did look like you and Vincent had been doing something else during that time period.

"Okay, I'll take that into consideration" he smirked, looking at you and wiggling his eyebrows.

You smacked him lightly, turning around to set the flushed woman straight.

However, she was already walking away, mumbling under her breath about 'Lovesick teens' and 'hormones'.

Vincent shut the door, laughing loudly when he saw your red face, enjoying seeing you so flustered.

"What the fuck!?!? Now she thinks we are doing.....'it'" you whined, flopping on the couch and burying your burning face in the cushions.

His footsteps came closer, finally stopping in front of the couch, silence following.

Slowly, you raised your head, looking a him carefully, examining his blank face.

All of a sudden he leaned forward, flopping down on top of you, snuggling into your neck.

"I don't care what they think, but I do care about your happiness, so if it bothers you that much, I'll go talk to them" he said, his breath against your neck.

After much thinking, you sighed, cuddling against him, "No, it's ok, let them think what they want" you whispered, Vincent's heartbeat lulling you to sleep.

Just as your eyes slid closed, Vincent mumbled three words, "I love you" sleep overtook, a smile coming to your lips, "I love you too".

I'm sorry it's short, pls don't hate meh ;-;