One-Shot (Till Death Do Us Part)

*emerges from your screen and pats your face* "Prepare your feels" *hands you a box of tissues*

It was like any other night at the Pizzeria, however, you couldn't say the same for the animatronics that inhabited it.

Their usual friendly nature being replaced by a factory like mode, not talking to you or Vincent at all, instead staying in their positions on stage.

The boss had warned you that they seemed a bit twitchy, one time actually glitching and seizing up in front of a child.

Although, you never thought of it as a problem, that is, until they actually tried to hurt you and Vincent.

In fact, at the moment, you and Vincent were huddled beneath the security desk, the clanking of metal echoing off the walls.

All it took was one slip up, a simple slip of a finger to fling the entire mask off your face and give yourself away to the hanging female fox above.

Her screech still echoed in your ears, it's sound not belonging to her normal quiet personality that you loved so much.

Thankfully, Vincent's quick thinking kept you from getting your throat torn out.

"Y/N" Vincent whispered, snapping you out of the daze you were in, the clanking down getting closer.

His hat had fallen off when he shoved you beneath the table, leaving a mess of hair in its place.

"There is something I want to tell you, in case we don't......make it" he whispered, barely audible over the now closer metal footsteps.

His warm hand grabbed yours, squeezing it gently, opening his mouth to let out whatever he had to say.

However, before he could get out a sound, the desk was ripped up, tossed across the room to bust against the wall.

A screech echoed around the tiny room, your eyes snapping over to come face to face with Mangle, her many rows of teeth glistening in the dim light.

Your hands came up in a feeble attempt to protect yourself, eyes closing as she let out a burst of static, then a crunch.

However, you didn't feel any pain, only the cold floor beneath you, and something warm and sticky leaking into your clothing.

Opening your eyes, you froze, you were sitting in blood, lots of it, and it wasn't yours.

A thump met your ears, looking over in horror to see a body on the floor, dressed in a purple uniform.

"No!!" You screamed, the broken animatronic bolting out the room, her jaws dripping with blood.

Over the sound of your heart beating in your ears, you could make out the sound of the 6:00 bell, it's chime seeming to mock how close you were to getting out.

Frantically, you crawled over to the battered and bloody Vincent, his chest rising slowly, taking slow gasps of air.

"Please!! No!!" You begged, gently taking his face in your hands, the stuble on his chin brushing against your thumb.

His eyes opened slowly, coughing brutally as he spit out blood.

"Sorry. I forgot to shave this morning" he chuckled, voice raspy from pain, the blood pouring from his stomach seeping through your shirt.

Tears started to run down your face, seeing your best friend in so much pain, the light in his eyes fading to a dull color.

"Damnit!!" You cursed loudly, dialing 911, the operator asking questions, but you couldn't let out anything other than whimpers.

Shakily, Vincent raised a hand, softly caressing your face, smiling through bloody lips.

"I'll never forget you, Y/N" he rasped, coughing up even more blood, the color now decorating the floor and your clothing.

"No, don't talk like that, you're going to make it, just hold on" you cried, putting your hand on top of his, clutching it.

Through the pain, he chuckled, "I never got to tell you how I really feel" he rambled, seeming lost in his own thoughts.

Quietly, you cried, knowing he was close to death, the color draining from his face, skin already turning cold.

With once last breath, and one last gaze, he spoke, "I love you Y/N" then he stopped breathing, eyes closing and body going limp in your arms.

All across the news was the story of the brutal death, video of police having to pry a screaming teenage girl from the deceased man.

"The body is missing, after subduing the girl, police went back to investigate, but the corpse was reportedly gone, streaks of blood leading towards the back room only came to a cold trace, stopping at a purple cat animatronic that was not there before" that was what the reporters know, but the animatronics know what really happened.

------1 year later-------

After much recovery, you came back to your job, cringing at the sight of the building.

Based on what the boss told you, the animatronics were put away, going haywire when he tried to cut them back on for show time.

To this day you still don't know what caused your close robot friends to snap.

But it was clear they were never coming back, so tonight, you hope that they will come for you, tear open your insides like they did Vincent.

Even the mention of his name made tears prick your eyes, the wave of emotions coming back.

"I'll be with you soon" you sighed, placing your bag on the duct taped wooden desk, the pizzeria's way of fixing it.

Little did you know, purple glowing eyes were watching you, a purr escaping from its metal jaws as happiness overtook.

Finally, the shift started, not even bothering to wind the music box or check the cameras.

The clicking of footsteps already pursuing down the dark hallway.

"Come and get a bite, assholes!!" You yelled, bitterness towards the animatronics growing.

However, an unfamiliar face appeared, a tiny snout with pointy ears and whiskers, purple paint coating its suit.

Its eyes were a bright purple as well, staring into your soul, "What!!! Come to kill me like the others!! Go ahead" you screamed, closing your eyes to prepare for the immense pain.

Unexpectedly, nothing happened, opening your eyes to stare at the tall purple cat, its eyes not leaving you.

In a flourish of motion, it pulled you out the chair and paced you in its lap on the floor.

"Eekk!!" You squealed, feeling it purr and pull you against its cold suit.

Despite the situation, you laughed, "You remind me of an old friend" you said, smiling at the thought.

It only purred in response, curling it's tail around your waist.

"I miss you Vincent" you sniffled, not noticing the cat's eyes flicker to a bright white, its tail swinging happily.

Little did you know, you were closer to him than you thought.

OMFG I LEGIT STARTED TO CRY AS I WROTE THIS!! I SORRY EVERYONE!! *cries in and corner*