I'm Showering Where!?!

Chemistry.

A mix between Math and Science combined together to create something beautiful, or in many cases, explosive. Hence the reason why there are many precautions to take while performing an experiment, and others if said experiment takes a turn for the worst.

Along with the mess, you have Vincent Bishop as your lab partner (so it auto corrected to lap partner, I was crying for at least five minutes XD), the notorious bad boy who has a weird obsession with, you guessed it, explosions. However, the teacher had no intent on taking care of the matter, let alone address it.

Today's lab was a controlled experiment testing how flammable Hydrogen gas is, basically you combine two chemicals to form a hydrogen gas, then carefully light a popsicle stick on fire, shake it out, then place it over the test tube releasing the hydrogen gas and it will relight immediately. Seems like a pretty simple experiment, right? Wrong.

"Vincent, the ingredient sheet does not call for that much!" You squeaked, grabbing the much larger hand in your own, prying the bottle carefully to avoid spilling any out. He simply whined, clicking his tounge as you carefully put the right amount in the beaker.

"Come on, its not like it'll hurt anybody" Vincent scoffed, flopping down ungracefully in the inflammable chairs that littered the entire room, "Probably". Rolling your eyes for the fifth time in that class, you finished all the measurements, sighing in relief when there was no possible way Vincent could mess up anything now.

Or so you thought.

" Y/N!" A muffled deep voice spoke, causing you to turn around with a start. What else did you expect, apparently not Vincent having shoved all the popsicles sticks in his mouth to look like teeth, making walrus noises as well.

"You are so childish" you scoffed, hiding a smile as the popsicle sticks fell from his mouth when a frown started to form.

"I'll have you know I'm quite the mature man!" He bellowed, flexing mockingly as you carefully gathered all the now damp popsicle sticks in a fist. At the ludicrous comment you simply snorted, straightening your safety goggles and apron with nimble fingers before getting back to work. However, Vincent didn't seem to enjoy your attention being averted to the task at hand.

"What? You don't believe me!" He snarked, retying the much to small fireproof apron with the look of an offended child. Once again, you only responded with a noise of distrust, combing all the chemicals into one large beaker, now looking for the missing matches.

Carefully, you glanced up at Vincent, getting a lopsided grin and mischievous eyes hidden behind bulky lab goggles.

"I'll prove I can do it, watch" he stated, taking said matches from his apron pocket with a dramatic huff, now standing close enough to where waves of body heat mingled with your own.

"Alright" you huffed, already getting an uneasy feeling in your stomach now that your troubled friend was taking the reins. His movements were messy and uncoordinated, flopping around ungracefully with the spittle covered wooden sticks which were previously in the young man's mouth.

All faith flew out the window the minute he lit the match, eyeing it with an ever growing curiosity, orange flames reflecting from the scratched up goggles.

"Are you sure you can handle this, Vincent?" You asked uneasily, snapping him from the trance that the flames managed to evoke.

"Yeah!" He chirped, grabbing a stick between his calloused fingers, bringing the match to it before the flames consumed all available wood and moved on to the skin on his palms. In a flourish, the flames quickly moved onto the much longer source of burnable material, burning much brighter than before.