That Would Be Enough (Hamilton! Song fic/one-shot)

The song is That would be enough from the Hamilton musical. If you haven't heard of it before I seriously recommend you go listen to it, and Dear Evan Hansen because both of amAZING.
(Unedited so may contain errors)
///////////////////

Look around, look around at how lucky we are
To be alive right now
Look around, look around...

The others began to wonder why you had stopped working, being married to Vincent automatically made the man the center of attention. Question after question was thrown his way, he answered to the best of his ability, but even he didn't know why.

"Is Y/N okay? Why did she quit?"

"She's fine, and I don't really know...."

"Sorry to ask again, but we are all worried...."

"I already said I'd let you know when I find out"

"She's in the hospital? Why?"

"She's been sick lately, throwing up almost every morning and eating more than usual"

The stress just seemed to pile up on his shoulders, fighting for his life at night and worrying about you in the day. Not to mention the fact he still didn't know what was going on, the doctors didn't elaborate and you simply replied with a 'I will be better soon'.

It seems the only thing he did know was that he was lucky to be alive right now...

How long have you known?

Vincent began to grow impatient, wanting desperately to know what was wrong with his wife. She only seemed to get worse, over half of her day was spent bent over the toilet and her nights tossing and turning in pain. At least, that's what her parents told him, she had been staying with them for weeks now, claiming she 'didn't want to get him sick'.

"Hello? Is this Wayward Hospital?"

"Yes sir, how may I help you?"

"I'm calling about my wife, (F/N) Bishop"

"Yes she has been here before, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'm just wondering what's wrong with her, I was never told anything when she came back"

"Let me look up her file"

"....."

"She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Your wife is pregnant"

Vincent immediately hung up the phone, his heart thumping harshly within his chest as blood rushed in his ears. Why didn't she tell him?

Calling 'My Beautiful Wife<3'...........

Riiiiinnngg.......

Riiiiiiinnng......

Rinnnn-