Jealousy (One-Shot)

There were more votes for jealousy! So here you go!! Next will be War AU (For @Msbelievr , for being a loyal reader since almost the beginning!) I also got a request for Vincent x Yandere!Reader, so that might be a thing as well!

Hate is a very strong word, not something to be thrown around. Even Vincent has yet to meet someone he hates, sure, he has the people he REALLY dislikes, a.k.a Mike Schmidt (or as he called him, Mike Shit), but not one to the point of absolute hatred.

However, right now, he is VERY sure it is hate coursing through his quickly warming veins. It felt as if his entire body became a furnace, blood boiling and eyes burning with rage. Why? Because there sat Y/N, laughing genuily in the friendly cafe with her tutor, the biggest fuckboy in her college.

Jace Grey (random name I came up with).

His blue eyes held nothing but lust as he eyed her hungrily, and it made Vincent want to snap the boy's neck. As for you, you were completely oblivious, just thinking the slightly older male was offering knowledge in the dreaded subject known as math. All the equations were a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols, none making any sense what so ever.

Another thing you were the oblivious to was the presence of your boyfriend, standing threateningly in the doorway. However, Jace wasn't, looking over your shoulder with a smug expression, returning the death glare he was being given.

His strange action caused you to take notice, giving the brunette a weird look before turning around, following his gaze to the doorway.

"Vincent! I didn't know you liked coffee?" You announced, waving your purple haired boyfriend over to the booth in which you sat. His face quickly contorted into a smile, giving Jace a grin before walking over, still a hint of annoyance in his features.

"Vincent, This is Jace, my tutor, Jace, this is Vincent, my boyfriend" you chirped, introducing the two to each other. They quickly exchanged a brisk handshake, Jace wincing quickly before covering it with a fake smile, "Nice to meet you, Vincent" he growled.

Vincent threw back an equally fake smile, "Likewise" he hummed, squeezing the boys hand harder than before, grinning when the pain became evident on his features.

Oblivious to the animal-like tension, you smiled, pushing the rest of your mocha towards Vincent on the other side of the booth. He gratefully took it, chugging its contents, cringing at the taste behind its bright colored container.

The last thing he wanted was you getting angry at him for coming here and ruining the tutoring, especially if it was something as simple as jealousy. The word made Vincent flinch, staring at the glossed tabletop with peaked interest, wondering if he was indeed jealous.

His suspicions were proven when Jace sneakily placed a hand on top of yours, making it seem as if he was pointing towards a problem. A growl escaped Vincent's tightly clenched lips, causing both you and Jace to look up.

"You okay, man" Jace smirked, putting on a show.

"Just peachy" Vincent seethed, giving the other male a clearly strained smile. The blood quickly filling the older of the three's mouth proved otherwise, the metallic taste just urging him more to clear the table and choke the other to death.