One-Shot (Dressing For The Occasion)

When you asked your boss if you could switch to dayshift, you never expected to be doing this.

"Come on Y/N, we have to get out there!" Jeremy whined, knocking on the door gently.

"No!! This is embarrassing" you yelled, putting your face in your hands. Apparently, the animatronics were having glitches, and by glitches you mean Toy Bonnie daring Toy Chica to twerk on stage in front of the children.

She did it, and children are now scarred for life. So the boss decided to put them backstage, but the parents and children became extremely upset that they paid to get in and weren't going to get there money's worth.

Then Vincent came up with by far the worst idea yet. All the guards dress as the animatronics and perform for the kids.

"Its not that bad" he grumbled, the sound of multiple footsteps entering the tile bathroom.

"Yo, hurry up!" Mike yelled, the sound echoing off the walls.

With a sigh, you walked out, closing the stall behind you. Out of all the characters, they gave you Toy Chica, the outfit containing a short yellow skirt, a tight white tank top with 'Let's Eat!!' on it, and knee high striped yellow socks that go with the yellow pumps.

Not only that, they decided to make it 'better' by adding a puffy yellow chicken tail, yellow wings, and a tiny plate with the pink cupcake on it.

So basically, you were the equivalent of a Victoria's Secret model except a little more clothing.

"See! You don't look bad" Jeremy chirped, smiling brightly. He was dressed as Toy Bonnie, a good choice since he had the same bright emerald eyes as the blue bunny animatronic.

"Well, at least you actually get to have skin covered" you grumbled, heels clicking against the tile floor as the two of you exited the locker room.

The others were already dressed, lounging around near the stage as they waited.

Scott was dressed as the Puppet, Fritz as Balloon Boy (HAALLLPPP IM DYIIINNN XD), Mike as Foxy (because he refuses to dress as 'A male fox with a crossdressing hobby' #No offence to people who cross dress) and Vincent as Toy Freddy.

And of course, they all got to dress in pants, while you are standing under a ceiling fan freezing to death.

"Hey!" Jeremy yelled, waving frantically as we walked towards them.

All of their heads whipped around, instantly looking at you, well, all except Mike.

"Daaaaaaammmmmnnnn!!!" Scott hollered, instantly getting a punch to the arm from Vincent, who was glaring daggers. He tried to look mean, but it just looked ridiculous when he had a pair of bear ears nestled in his purple hair and a tiny top hat between them.

"Dude, you look like an upset Winnie the Pooh" Fritz chuckled, his tiny propeller hat almost falling off as he laughed.

Vincent growled, "Well at least I don't look like an oompa loompa in a striped jumpsuit" he retorted, making Scott wheeze as he laughed even harder.

Leave it to them to make fun of each other within the five minutes of being in the same room.

Before Fritz could respond, the boss came over the intercom, letting the kids know that 'Freddy and his friends are coming out soon', causing the room to become filled with screams.

"Showtime" Vincent chuckled, elbowing you with a wink.

Supposedly, all you had to do was sing and talk to each other like the animatronics, then interact with the kids.