Dormitory AU (One-Shot)

This lovely idea is thanks to @Jazmyne17

"News reporters have caught sight of a storm front moving in, sixty mile and hour winds are expected as well as golf ball sized hail, if you happen to be caught inside this dangerous storm we advise you seek shelter affective immediately, more on this developing super storm to come". The same alert has been blasting through your TV for at least an hour now, causing a massive headache to form.

Looking out the window inside your shared dorm room, you could see the dark cloud looming closer, flashes of lightning and rumbles of thunder menacingly taunting your nerves. Soon however, the sunset would go over the mountain and cause blindness from the threat closing in, which is why the TV is still on your local weather channel.

"Denise!" You called, searching for your roommate, she always left on Saturdays to visit family, it would be heartbreaking to tell her she would be stuck inside their tiny dorm room instead of being with her family. However, Denise seemed to be nowhere in sight, in her usual sitting place sat a tiny piece of paper. With already shaky fingers from nerves, you gently opened the paper, eyeing the neat handwriting.

"Dear Y/N, I saw the weather this morning and decided to leave early in case the storm did happen to hit, call me if you need anything! Love, Denise" you read aloud, cringing at the thought of riding out this storm alone. Suddenly, your dorm phone began to ring, meaning the University was issuing some kind of warning or command for the occupants.

"All of Fazbear University's students are asked to stay in their dorms until noted otherwise, do not attempt to leave the premises or officers will escort you back, have a nice night" the speaker crackled, a monotone voice issuing commands to all the college students. Apparently the storm was about to hit, the sun now gone and replaced by the dark sky above, lighting flashing against the window pane.

The sound of students closing their doors echoed down the corridor, locking up for the night. However, another sound was heard over all the chaos, a simple knock at your door, sounding soft yet rushed.

On wobbly legs, you walked to the door, unlocking the deadbolt hastily and nearly toppling over as strong wind took the door from your grasp, slamming it against the wall brutally. Whoever's smart idea it was to not put a door at the end of the hall deserved a nice kick to the shins, which still would have felt like nothing compared to the stinging in your hands as of the moment.

Standing in the doorframe were three people, a guy with red hair and golden eyes, a girl with long blond hair and pink eyes, probably contacts, and a guy with purple hair and almost white eyes. All of them were clearly disheveled by the wind and scared out of their wits.

"Sorry to bother you, We were all outside coming back from class when suddenly that storm came out of nowhere and nearly picked me up off the ground! Our dormitory is halfway across campus and your room was the closest, do you mind if we stay here until the storm passes?" the girl asked, teeth chattering from the cold wind still whipping through her knotted hair.

Putting on a gentle smile, you invited them in, rushing to your closet and taking a few blankets out for the newcomers. Turning around, you nearly had a heart attack, coming nose to nose with the girl from before.

"My name is Chica! That's my boyfriend Foxy, and the purple haired one is Vincent" She chirped, gesturing a manicured hand to the intimidating looking males behind her. The red head who was named Foxy gave you a toothy grin, grabbing your much smaller hand in his and shaking it briskly.

"Nice ta meet ya lass! We don't bite!" He chuckled, flashing surgically inserted canines purposefully. Your eyes widened, curious at the much sharper and longer twin teeth that protruded from the others.