♡ 1 ♡

**** Sequel to ♡ Playboy ♡ ****

"See you, Jay."

"Bye, Miss Li, you take care of yourself now. It's late, be careful out there."

"I always am."

BoMi smiled at the old security guard, who had become somewhat of a friend to her over the past years. The closest thing she'd had to a friend, at least.

Sad, she was well aware.

A look at her phone confirmed that it was midnight, and BoMi quickened her pace.

No matter how many days BoMi walked this dark path home, she would never get comfortable with it.

Her thighs burned from dance class, so she wasn't confident in her ability to run away. And there was dried paint on her fingers - if she managed to draw blood from her attacker, the paint may mess with the cops ability to find the DNA and track him down and -

The sound of hushed voices made BoMi jump, and her body screamed at her to run, but her curiosity peaked and even as she prepared to run, she paused.

"Lin, baby, come on!"

"Jimin, you're crazy. You walk in on me with another man, and you're the one who wants to stay?"

BoMi could vaguely see the shape of 2 people standing outside of the complex ahead of her.

"It doesn't matter!"

"Yes, it does. I didn't love you, okay. You can't stay here."

"But it's dark out here...."

"Jimin, go."

There was the sound of a door slamming, and BoMi saw the man, who must have been Jimin, slump on the stairs, a mass by his feet.

It must be his stuff.

At least she had packed it in a bag.

BoMi began walking again, staying near the street, where the lamp posts gave her enough light to feel a bit better.

There was no way she was walking close to a stranger in the middle of the night.

"Hey! Wait, you there!"

She quickly passed the boy, resisting the urge to move into a full on sprint.

"I know you!"

Maybe staying in the light wasn't a good idea.