♡ 4 ♡

She was right in front of university before Jimin finally walked away from her.

Only, to her great disappointment, towards one of the younger boys, who seemed to be waiting for him.

She walked over quickly, barely controlled horror present in her eyes.

"Jimin, you can't possibly mean to say," she stared at the two sadly, shaking her head like a scolding parent, "you can't be friends with Jungkook. He's too innocent, you'll ruin him."

Jungkook looked embarrassed, but she couldn't tell if Jimin was offended or amused.

She opted to ignore him, instead turning to Jungkook. He was a student in the dance class that she taught - one of the requirements of her schooling - and she had always found him rather endearing, for all of his awkward shyness. But when he danced, it was like he was another person. He was very talented, and she would hate to see that infected by Jimin and his all around bad habits.

If this boy focused and kept working hard, he had a real shot at making a name for himself. And BoMi saw nothing good for him in Jimin; Jimin would distract him from his efforts.

"Jungkook, I'm warning you that he's bad news. Don't let him influence you, boy."

Jungkook pulled back a bit, mumbling, "I'm not a boy, I'm a man."

She let out a laugh, smiling at him, amused. "Of course. I'll see you in dance class, okay?"

He nodded softly, and she smiled once more before walking away from them.

"Thanks for the help, BoMi!"

So he did remember her name. How long had he known?

Or was it just that he had asked Jungkook?

She jumped, turning around in surprise, but Jimin was already walking away.