More?

I'd like to thank you for reading my story! It means a lot to me, and every vote, comment, and read is greatly appreciated.

Want more of my writing?

I have quite a few stories up, if you find yourself wanting to read more.

You can follow me to get updated on new stories, or you can check out my reading lists to look at my stories by topic.

Bangtan Sonyeondan:

Short stories

Smile - Jung Hoseok
2 depressed people find a hint of happiness in each other.

Morbid - Min Yoongi
Falling in love is hard as an idol. It's even harder when the person who captures your eye happens to be the reason you're attending a funeral.

Break - Min Yoongi
In which Yoongi solves his problems with alcohol and anger, while his girlfriend cleans up after him.

Musical Notes - Kim Namjoon
Namjoon likes someone, but is too shy to approach. Commence the secret admirer letters

Princess - Kim Seokjin
In which Jin doesn't know how to get out of a relationship

Hemlock - Jung Hoseok
Hoseok changed after his friend was killed, but hiring a killer to find another killer could make matters worse.

Nice Guy - Kim Namjoon
In which Namjoon goes a little too far in his tutoring responsibilities.
SEQUEL COMING SOON

Childish Antics - Jeon Jungkook
In which Jungkook is the golden boy, but she disagrees, and there's nothing he can do to change her mind.

Feline - Kim Taehyung
In which Taehyung is all she needs, but she wants more from him.

Playboy - Park Jimin
In which a girl writes angry letters to the boy who broke her heart.
Sequel: Played - Park Jimin
In which they reunite, and, perhaps, move on.

Puppy Love - Yoonmin
Yoongi falls for a puppy, and Jimin falls for him
Ft Taekook

Longer novels

The descriptions on the actual story are much better than these short snippets, sorry

Breaking In, a school AU
In which YeongMi trusts no one, except, perhaps, him. School drama, relationship drama, family drama, basically lots of drama. Also, Taekook/Vkook.
and it's sequel, (ongoing) The Low Lives Of High Society

Fall, a gang AU,
In which Xan wants to experience authentic Seoul life, but doesn't count on gang life being the authentic life she will soon lead.
Warning, this story is (semi) graphic and really messed up. Not for the young/faint hearted. Will probably cry, I've heard. By far my most brutal non-horror story to date. I hope that interests you though, heh.
and it's sequel, Locum, starring EXO

EXO

Short stories

Short stories coming soon!! If you'd like to be notified when they come out, you may follow me, or DM me requesting that I tell you when I publish them!

Longer Novels

Locum, the sequel of Fall, can be read as a stand alone, if you like, but it will spoil Fall, so if you plan on reading both, I'd suggest you read them in order ^w^
Chanyeol suffers from a superiority complex, and decides to start a gang to finally get the respect he deserves. Daye is a dancer that gets caught in the crossfire when she befriends them

PARK CHANYEOL STORY COMING SOON
The Act Of Love
In which actors fall in love on screen, but are conflicted on the legitimacy of their off screen feelings.

Seventeen

I am also writing a super cute, super gay with my eyebro, -Stranger_Danger- on a shared account. It's called Querencia, on BadassOfAllBadassery
It stars Seventeen, and an original character, Eunjae, with Kim Kibum as a visual example of what he looks like. Eunjae and Minghao as the main ship, with Woozi+Seungcheol, Jeonghan+Joshua, Mingyu+Wonwoo, Jun+Hoshi and more. It's probably my favourite book ever so if you're interested at all, PLEASE give it a chance! You can find it on the second tagged account, or go to my profile/Kenna's profile and scroll down through the reading lists, it's in there.

Monsta X

STARdom, a story revolving around a new idol group and their struggles before and after debut. Ongoing

Calamity - 7 friends gather in the moonlight to celebrate their youth. Youth, a time of mistakes, but two of them are about to make the worst mistake of their lives. Youth, a time of love, lust, and murder. A friend group is only as invincible as the bond they share, and when it snaps, there is no recovering, not for all of them. "Are you ready to face your fate? Pray in penitence, for you may lose everything tonight, as I did."
Mature Themes  

Got7

  Welcoming Committee (Markson, 2Jae, Yugbam) - Jackson joins a group chat to make friends before moving to a new school. He soon falls for the silent, stunning Mark  

----

Machiavellian
An original, with Bang Yongguk as the face of Guk
It was her town, but he was taking it by storm
A serial killer and a street fighter clash. One of them thinks its a friendship, and the other is out for a game of power
Gruesome themes

~
I have a handful of rock band fanfictions too, if you're interested in reading that. They're my older stuff.

The main one would be The Drug In Me (series, 3 books, completed) - Falling In Reverse

I have several stories On Hold, including 2 HunterxHunter stories, a Harry Potter story, a Pierce The Veil fic, and a few more.

I have a completed Jeff The killer story, and a collection (1 for now) of original creepypastas. Warning though, 14 year old me was a random writer, don't expect much.

I'm working on a romance revolving around puns and bread, called Kneaded.

Intersect is another love story, in the form of diary entries, if that intrigues you at all.

Once again, thank you for reading!