♡ 6 ♡

BoMi had been trying to enjoy her lunch quickly before going to the studio to work on her latest project.

Instead, she found herself sitting across from Jimin, who, seeing as he wasn't a student, shouldn't have even been able to enter the building.

"We need to talk."

"Speak for yourself, I couldn't care less what you want to say. I'm busy," BoMi glared when Jimin grabbed her soda, holding it close to his chest.

"Listen and you'll get this back."

BoMi leaned over, moving to snatch the soda, just barely missing. "Or I could just take it back."

"Please, just a minute."

BoMi gave an annoyed sigh, but sat back and crossed her arms. "Fine, make it fast."

"I want you to recommend me into the dance program here."

It was a good thing that Jimin had taken the soda, otherwise she may have choked and spit it out when he said that.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because you know I'm good, and because I'm asking nicely."

"I know no such thing. Besides, I've gotten flowers, food, and money as gifts for recommendations, your attempt at asking nicely is pathetic, stealing my soda, you asshole."

"Come on, just do it for me."

"Do you know how many students in my classes ask me for recommendations? And how many classes I teach? What makes you special, and better than them?"

"Help an old friend out."

"We were not friends."

Jimin gave an irritating smirk, "That's true, it was more than that."

"Don't talk about it."

"Well how about this, you get me into this school, or I leave a bad review of your teaching."

BoMi stood up, grabbing Jimin's shirt and pulling him up to her level.

"Do that, and my schooling would be ruined, not to mention my career."

"So you'll do it?"

"How dare you. You're just as horrible as you were in high school. Pathetic. Don't talk to me again."

BoMi jerked the soda from his hands and quickly stalked off, her entire mood ruined.

He threatened her to get what he wanted.

He hasn't changed a bit.

Right?