♡ 17 ♡

BoMi had spent more time debating on showering than she did actually showering.

Sure, she would only sweat again, but she wouldn't allow herself to go out in that state, especially not with a new companion.

She checked on Hoseok before she hurried up the stairs, desperately clinging onto the robe to cover up as much as she could.

She didn't allow herself to waste any more time debating, as she grabbed her favourite pair of harem joggers and a simple graphic tee. Hiding behind her bed, she struggled to slip on the clothes without exposing herself.

Creeping back down to the main level, she noticed that Hoseok still had his back to her, animatedly talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I'm just at a new friend's right now, we're going together." They were already friends?

"What do you mean, how did you already make a new friend? I saw her dancing, we talked, and now we're friends."

BoMi smiled at the sass level in the cheerful boy's voice.

"It's not creepy! Would she have let me come inside with her if she thought I was creepy? It's really cute in here, actually."

BoMi hadn't expected that; not counting the people who worked in her building, the only other person who had come into her home had remarked on the size rather than the appearance.

But BoMi could already tell Hoseok was nothing like Park Jimin.

"Yeah, she goes to class with me, why wouldn't she? How else would I have seen her dancing at the school? It's not like she broke in, not everyone is like you. She always stays late and dances in studio 4A. You should see it sometime - but then, maybe you will if she participates in the competition."

BoMi didn't mean to listen in, but his voice was so loud. And, it was rather amusing, so she took a seat on the stairs and waited patiently for him to finish the call.

"What? Yeah, that's her name! So you know her? Wah, cool! We'll see you soon then. Bye!"