♡ 8 ♡

"Did Jungkook talk to you?"

BoMi felt no guilt as she rushed away from Jimin, leaving him to shove through the crowds of people to reach her.

"BoMi! I know you can hear me."

She kept walking, only stopping once she reached her destination.

But she hadn't been quick enough, and her daily walk around the park between classes was ruined by Jimin, who was obnoxiously trailing just behind her.

"So did he talk to you?"

"I don't appreciate you sending someone else to do your work."

"But he's cute, you can't be mad at him, therefore, indirectly, you can't be mad at me."

"That's flawed logic. I am very mad at you, regardless of Jungkook's adorable antics."

"So you agree he's adorable."

"Obviously."

"So you accepted my apology then, and you'll do it."

"Hmm, no."

Jimin let out a frustrated groan. "Come on, just recommend me already, I'm the best."

"That's my decision to make, and I disagree. We never have seen eye to eye, even before."

"Is this because I broke up with you?"

BoMi froze for a moment, closing her eyes and collecting herself before walking on as if she hadn't just stopped and been flooded with painful memories of an embarrassing past.

"I'm well beyond over you Jimin, that's not it."

"But if we were dating right now, you would recommend me."

"Well, we're not, so I don't know what would've happened. I definitely wouldn't be doing as well as I am."

"I'm a great boyfriend." BoMi glared at him, and he looked quite offended, defending himself profusely. "I am, when I care I show it very well!"

So he didn't care about her, that's great to know.

BoMi rolled her eyes. "You're just sounding like more and more of an asshole Jimin. Just stop."

"No! Not until you recommend me."

BoMi suddenly turned on him, frustration screaming in her eyes. "Why do you even want to get into this school all of a sudden?!! It can't honestly be just to annoy me and ruin my life."

Jimin flashed BoMi his famous smirk, "no, that's just a bonus. This is one of the best dance schools, I want to be a part of it."

BoMi rolled her eyes, pulling at her hair for a moment. "Well, I've already recommended my student for this class term. If you really want to get in, find another student teacher who hasn't done their recommendation yet."

"Or you could take back your recommendation and replace them with me."

"I won't do that to them. Besides, they already know I recommended them."

"Well, who are they? I'll make them reject the offer."

BoMi gave him a dirty look, "that's horrible, you will do no such thing."

"I really want to get in. I'll do anything."

"Well, find someone else then."

"When does the next class term start? I'll just wait and you can recommend me as soon as classes start."

BoMi shook her head quickly, trying to walk away from Jimin, who kept following her. "You said you really wanted to get in, so you shouldn't wait. For God's sake, find someone else and leave me alone."

"No, you're too much fun. Besides, you're kind of hot when you're mad at me."

BoMi sent him a glare, clenching her fists in anger. "Fuck off, asshole."