♡ 10 ♡

"You ass, choosing the one person in the class that I can't beat up as your recommendation. It's cruel, really."

BoMi ignored the boy who was clamoring around her like a tiresome pest.

"Did he tell you?"

Jimin, to his credit, looked embarrassed. "Well, I was rightfully explaining the situation-"

"You mean you were crying and whining like a little bitch," BoMi corrected, giving him a disapproving look.

He waved her off, "and he finally said that it was him."

"If you made him cry, I'll kill you."

"Why do you care anyways? I thought you had a frozen heart."

"If I did, it would be for good reason."

Jimin shuffled uncomfortably, and BoMi turned away.

"Besides, it's Jungkook. Even heartless people love him."

"So you love him. Cool, I'll let him know."

"You sound jealous. Besides, he's my student, and future classmate, but the way he is makes it seem like he's a little brother."

"I'm your student and future classmate, so do you love me too?"

BoMi gave him a sour look. "I'd rather live a lonely life than have to love you."

"Isn't that what you're doing now?"

"I'm alone, not lonely."

"But you loved me, once."

BoMi glared at him. "Are you reminiscing the good old times, asshole? God, you don't even have a heart to get broken. Stay away from me."

As she stormed away angrily, the wound in her heart felt fresh.