♡ 2 ♡

"No, please, I really know you. I'm Park Jimin, hey, you must know me."

She paused for a moment at the mention of that name.

Flashbacks pooled into her vision, and her body filled with the bitter pain that she had worked so hard to forget.

A hand on her shoulder, and the man was turning her around.

"You're........" BoMi couldn't see his face, but she was sure it was scrunching up as he tried to remember her name.

"It's not important." She pulled herself from his grasp, and began jogging away from him. She was almost home.

"Please! I need a place to stay...."

She leaned her forehead against the door to her complex, sighing.

Let him suffer, or let him stay?

~

"Just for one night."

Jimin rolled his eyes at BoMi.

"You've been saying that ever since I came in. I get it. Tomorrow I'll talk to my friend and you won't have to see me again."

"You better keep your word," she muttered, "though you never have before."

BoMi walked away, missing out on Jimin's pained expression.

He covered it quickly, following the girl to the couch, where she simply pointed before turning away.

He looked around, examining the place.

"This is small," this earned a glare from BoMi.

"Did you not understand me when I said that I live in an officetel?" BoMi groaned, "the world is very big, by all means, it's not too late for you to go and sleep outside."

"It's cute, it's perfect, it's great," he smiled at her, "it's just like you."

She glared at him before walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

"It can get pretty cold at night, you want company?"

She quickly moved her hand over the empty space, clearly letting Jimin see her expressive finger.

**** Example of an officetel:

It's sort of like a studio apartment, only smaller in some cases

It's sort of like a studio apartment, only smaller in some cases. ****