♡ 23 ♡

BoMi found herself at a bar, waiting for her friends to arrive. The owner was a friend of Hoseok's, going by the name of Agust D, though she had heard his real name was Yoongi.

She had hoped to meet him, and perhaps make a new friend. It would be nicer to come here on her own if she knew the owner a little better, but he didn't seem to be around.

Why she had decided to come so early, she wasn't sure. Perhaps it was because she really needed to get her mind off of things, and she hadn't been drinking in a while. Or perhaps it was because she had misjudged how long it would take to walk here. Perhaps, it was all of that.

Or perhaps, it was fate. Jimin liked to think so, as he noticed her sitting alone. The perfect opportunity to speak with her, without her new friends running him off.

He quickly sat across from her, trying to dazzle her with the smile that he had spent countless hours practicing in the mirror.

She only frowned. Typical.

"What do you want, Jimin?" She seemed to accept that he was sitting with her, though she wasn't all that happy about it. She knew if she moved, he would only follow, so she decided to humour him, if only for a moment.

"Well, I want a lot of things, but to start, why don't we dance, and continue what we started last night?"

BoMi's face didn't change, but she'd be lying if she said her heart didn't beat a little faster at the memory. But she had promised herself not to do this, not to get swept up again.

"I'd sooner be eaten alive by cannibals, thanks."

"Oh come on, you were into it too, I could tell." He winked, and BoMi had to purse her lips in disdain to resist smiling.

"Jimin, drop it. Seriously, I'm not interested." No, she was. That was the problem.

BoMi turned away lazily, praying that her friends arrived soon to keep her from making a mistake.

"BoMi, baby, come - "

"Is there a problem here?"

They both turned to the unfamiliar man, and BoMi was relieved when she noticed the name tag.

Agust D in sharp, vibrant colours, reflecting off the muted lights in the bar.

"I'm here, waiting for some of my friends, and this guy isn't getting the hint to go away."

BoMi smiled happily, not at all noticing the fact that Jimin was staring at her like she was the kid in class that told the teacher kids were throwing paper airplanes when her back was turned.

Yoongi turned to Jimin with a tight smile. "Boy, no means no, she doesn't want your crusty ass, so beat it before you look like a complete fool. Well, more than you already do."

Jimin frowned, retreating with mumbled words of offense.

And BoMi was alarmed to realize that she was admiring the way he walked away so dejectedly, alarmed to find that she thought it was adorable.

But that wasn't right. It couldn't be.