♡ 28 ♡

Dear BoMi,

The attached letter is something I should've sent you 2 years ago, but I was too scared.

I know Seolhyun must have spoken to you, it explains your reaction. I'm not sure what she told you, but I think I know enough based on your slap, and words.

Seolhyun was right, in a way. I was planning to make you fall in love with me again. They say old habits die hard all the time for good reason. It's true.

You wondered why I did it, back then? I wanted someone to love me, because I couldn't do it myself. It's wrong, and I understand now just how wrong it is. Because, maybe, you finally got your wish.

You broke my heart.

Are we even now?

This is embarrassing, but don't worry, you won't see me again. Just know, it wasn't my intention to hurt you, not really. I changed my mind, and I really did just want to be close with you. I know I did a terrible job showing it, but I was only holding back what I really wanted to do.

I've never wanted to hold hands with someone so much in my life, but you always felt different from everyone else. Instead of being true to my feelings, I treated you like a weed.  But you've always been a beautiful flower, I should have told you that. I'm sorry for that, and everything. I would take it all back, if only I could. Since I can't, I'll respect your wish, you'll never see me again if you truly don't want to.

Love,

Park Jimin

PS, was the love too much?

Well, I won't take it back, anyway.

Goodbye, flower

BoMi bitterly refused to cry, but it did her no good, and soon she was rocking herself in conflicted pain.

He was gone, just like that?