♡ 12 ♡

"Excuse me," BoMi's voice was a faint tremor in her throat as she approached the pair of boys.

The embarrassment pressed on her lungs, and she wanted to simply walk past them and try again with the next people, but they were the only ones she had seen in the fifteen minutes that she had been wandering the halls.

She had volunteered to teach a morning dance class, and being late was not how she wanted to start off.

She cleared her throat and tried again, forcing out a wheeze of a breath as the boys turned to look at her.

If she wasn't intimidated by their height, she was intimidated by the magnificent art that made up their faces.

The Greek sculptors would've die upon seeing them.

They each flashed her a polite smile, and she smiled back despite the nerves filling her gut.

"I'm so sorry, but do you know where room 2E is? I'm supposed to be teaching a class there, but I'm afraid I'm lost."

The first boy smiled at her, stepping to the side to reveal a plaque on the door. 2E. Of course, BoMi had to embarrass herself.

"So you're the other student teacher?"

"I'm sorry, what do you mean, other?"

The second boy gave her a look. "This is a cooperative project, 2 student teachers, you and I, will get to work with a choreographer to teach a class."

BoMi nodded, ashamed for not paying attention to what she had volunteered herself for. 

"You really don't recognize me?" BoMi shook her head apologetically. "Come on, we've had like 3 classes together this year."

"I'm sorry, no. I don't pay much attention. I'm Li BoMi, nice to meet you."

"I'm Kim Jongin, I'm excited to work with you!"

BoMi smiled, turning to the other man, waiting for him to introduce himself as well.

Jongin stared at her, his lips parted in surprise. "Don't tell me you don't recognize him either? It's Zhang Yixing, come on! Don't you pay attention to anything?!"

BoMi shrugged, "I'm sorry, I usually don't watch other choreographers to try and make sure that my content stays original." 

Yixing smiled, not as offended as Jongin that BoMi didn't know him. 

"Well, I hope we all get along well. Now, unless we're trying to make our students nervous by not showing up, I think we should go in."