♡ 5 ♡

BoMi had been looking forward to teaching the dance lesson today.

She had made it through the whole day, receiving some uncharacteristically bad marks, only thanks to the thought of teaching the dance later. It was her driving force to maintain her sanity during the day.

So she was more than a little disappointed and annoyed when she arrived to class only to find Jimin standing next to Jungkook, a large grin growing on his face immediately at her entrance.

It was an open class, so she couldn't just kick him out.

Oh how she wished that she could, though.

She resisted glaring at him - she had to stay professional, as her students' reviews of her teaching would determine her success in this practice. If she was ever to become an official dance instructor, she had to pass her classes, and a large part of her success depended on how she did in this practice teaching position.

Her only consolation was that she was so far into the class, that he'd likely embarrass himself because he didn't know any of the steps.

But he was ever so irritating, following along easier than he should've been able to.

Jungkook must have had something to do with it.

She shouldn't have been surprised.

But when had he learned to dance? She had never even heard of him dancing in school, and now all of a sudden he's a dancing whiz?

It wasn't fair. Nothing ever was when it came to him.

She did her best to ignore him, but his very presence was souring her mood enough to bar her from even enjoying the dance.

Now that was a scary thing, as dance had always been her relief, and now he was here, ruining it for her.

Perhaps she should talk to him about it; no, if he knew how much it affected her, he would be even more intent on doing it.

Her best bet was ignoring him, and he would probably get bored enough to give up eventually.

She hoped, at least.