♡ 14 ♡

BoMi smiled at the boys around her, not once scanning the café. It was strange, to be one of a group for once, rather than the loner with a notepad. Although it wasn't as productive as when she was alone, scribbling down dance routines on the pad, it was something she decided she preferred.

She didn't feel insecure, as if her neighbors were judging her for being alone.

It was nice, not to be alone anymore.

Strange, but nice.

"Careful not to get cream on your face, or I'll have to kiss you."

BoMi rolled her eyes, shoving Jongin's shoulder with her own. "Careful, or then I might have to kick your ass."

Jongin held his hands up, laughing with BoMi, while Yixing was glancing behind them.

"Hey, BoMi, do you know that guy? He's been staring at us since he came in, and I don't recognize him."

She glanced over her shoulder, blanching when she met Jimin's eyes. 

Her happiness immediately deflated, and she turned back to her friends with a grimace. 

"I'm sorry, he's been following me around for a couple weeks now. Just ignore him, he loves the attention."

"What, like a stalker? You want me to talk to him?"

BoMi grabbed Jongin's hands quickly, shaking her head.

"No, he's an old.... well, it doesn't matter. All that matters is I hate him and he's dead set on annoying me. I'll just go, sorry for ruining our lunch plans."

As soon as she walked out of the door, Jimin followed.

"Having fun with your besties, BoMi?" His tone was mocking, and she wasn't in the mood for his games.

"I would be, but I've got this butt ugly stalker following me around. One look at his putrid existence and I lose my appetite, my will to live, pretty much everything."

Jimin glared at her, but he backed off as soon as Yixing and Jongin stood at her sides, as if protecting her.

They didn't understand, Jimin thought, they didn't know BoMi like he did.

BoMi had the urge to glance back just once, as she was walking away. But Jimin was already gone.