♡ 9 ♡

Jungkook stood awkwardly as Jimin spoke ill of the whole class.

"I mean, who do you think it is? Who can she think is possibly better than I am?"

"I'd guess everyone, she really doesn't like you," Jungkook tried not to smile at the unfamiliar notion. He rather liked being the favourite for once, instead of Jimin taking all the spotlight.

"Jungkook, do you think she's just making this all up because I broke her heart?"

"Jimin, she's a very mature and sensible teacher, and she takes her teaching very seriously, you're not that important to her," Jungkook grimaced, "and I don't think you should speak so plainly about that, as if you're bragging."

Jimin wasn't used to his friend speaking so plainly to him.

He gave an easy smile, "you're growing up, little brother."

Jungkook smiled back, resisting the urge to wince away from Jimin as he rustled his hair.

"Do you think she chose Jaebum? He's alright, but does he really deserve it?"

"I'm sure whoever she chose deserved it in her eyes." Jungkook was getting offended, hearing Jimin slandering BoMi's selection.

"You sound like you know?"

Jungkook gave a noncommittal shrug, and Jimin continued.

"Well, maybe it was Hyejin, she really sucks up to BoMi."

Another shrug from Jungkook.

"Or Eunhyuk, she seems to stare at him a lot. Probably because he flaunts his body too much." Jungkook gave Jimin a judgemental stare. "What? What are you giving me that look for?"

"Jimin, you can't insult someone for flaunting their body when you never seem to be able to keep a shirt on when you're dancing. Especially in front of BoMi."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Jungkook pulled a face as he shrugged.

"What? I don't care about her. She's, she's, well, she's history. It's BoMi for god's sake. You said it yourself, she's sensible, and that's not my style."

"I said she's a sensible teacher."

"Teacher, woman, same difference."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, back to the important stuff. Will you help me find out who she recommended, and persuade them to reject the offer?"

"You know Jimin, it's not like these kids in class are taking it for giggles. Everyone there wants to get into this school."

"Why are you getting defensive?" Jimin gasped. "Oh, Jungkook, I didn't mean to insult you. It's just, you're still young, I'm sure you'll get in later!"

"Oh, later? Well, how kind of you."

"Jungkook - "

"It was me. She chose me, okay?"