Chapter 1

Rose
Me and my friend got back stage and we did take a lot of pictures that night. Only person I didn't get a chance to take one with was that August dude. He is so damn sexy. I just wish I got a chance to take pictures with him. Well let me get my mind out of something that could have been and get ready for work. I took a shower and got out with in 30 minutes. I lotion my body and started getting ready. I really hate this uniform but it's cool. Golden Corral here comes Rose for another day of work. I did my hair and makeup after I got dressed. Then I grabbed my phone and purse and walked up front. I have a small apartment nothing to big and nothing to small. I grabbed my keys off the wall and locked my door going out. I walked down the stairs and saw a car that I didn't know. Well maybe someone bought a new car. Trina is the nosey neighbor in the apartment complex. I looked up and they bodyguard from the show was walking towards me. I didn't know to run or stay. Hell I was stuck so he was already to me when I snapped out of it. He asked me to follow him so I did. I was scared to but I did. Before we got to the car good the August dude got out the car. He asked me to get in so I did. This shit seemed like a movie. Like I was being kidnapped. He got in behind me and his driver pulled off.
-convo-
Rose: You not trying to kill me are you??
August: Na. I seen you backstage after the show. And I know you didn't get a picture with me.
Rose: Okayy and??
August: I wanted to met you in person and not by just snapping pictures. That's why I stopped.
Rose: You gonna have me late for work.
August: Golden Corral right?
Rose: Yea. You nosey ain't you.
August: *chuckles* na shawty its on your shirt.
Rose: Ohh. I'm sorry. That's embarrassing.
August: You so defensive. Why is that?
Rose: I have issues with love and trust. And right now I don't have neither.
August: What's it going to take for you to trust me?
Rose: Showing me that you can be trusted.
August: How about dinner tonight?
Rose: I'll think about it.
August: Well here's my number call me after you finish thinking about it.
Rose: Thanks for the ride.
-ends-
I got out the car and walked in the building. I couldn't believe that he gave me his number. I clocked in for work and my mind was on him. Should I go to dinner with him? Ion no. I gotta think about this. And hard.