Chapter 26

Linda
It's been a minute since y'all heard from me. But honestly I'm busy. With my husband and son it's too much excitement in my life. I know most of y'all like "she's wrong for choosing a man over her own daughter" well fuck you. My daughter is fine and I don't care about what y'all think is right or wrong. Anyway. Word on the street is that August and Rose has yet again got another divorce. They might as well give it up. This make the second time. Now I'm on my way to get my daughter. I don't want her around Rose by herself. I don't like the bitch. Who cares? Not me. She would be better off with me. I received word that Rose is staying with her new man or whatever and I know exactly where he lives. So I decided to pop up and get my child. I pulled up to the house and omg it was breath taking. I got out my car and was about to knock when the door opened. This fine ass light skin man opened the door. And I swear I could have passed out. I couldn't do nothing but stare. Until he brought me out of my thoughts.
-convo-
???: Who are you?
Linda: I'm a friend of Rose's. Is she in?
???: *looks her up and down* Rose don't have friends. You want to start telling me who you is or you want to start tap dancing your way out of here?
Linda: I'm Ashlyn's mother Linda. I'm here to get her.
???: I'm Trevor and also not trying to hear that shit. Get the fuck off my property.
Linda: You don't even know me!
Trevor: I know you left your child for a fuck boy. I know the only reason you're here to get her is because you got word on the street about her and August. Go suck on his dick now. He's available for hoes.
Linda: You're also available for hoes. Let me suck your dick.
Trevor: *looks around* Na shawty see I'm good. You might give me the claps.
Linda: What the fuck is the claps?
Trevor: Something I can't get rid of. Fuck out my face hoe.
-ends-
I left. Only because I didn't feel like fussing. But I'll be back for what's mines. Trust that much. Nicca talking about some you gonna give me the claps! I should have punched his stupid looking ass.
-
Tammy
-phone convo-
Tammy: Girl honestly I'm glad you left that dumb ass nicca alone. Now you see why I had to leave. Too much for me.
Rose: Yea. But it wasn't by choice either.
Tammy: Where's Trevor now before I ask you this question?
Rose: He had to go on some run.
Tammy: Did you chose him because you had to or because you really do want to be with him.
Rose: Tammy.
Tammy: What girl damn. A bitch want to know.
Rose: I chose him because he has something August didn't. I mean you can't blame me for missing August. But I know I'm better off here. With someone I can trust and that I love. So yea I chose him because I really do want to be with him.
Tammy: Alright. Well is his dick good hoe.
Rose: *laughs* Girl it's out of this world. Shit better than August.
Tammy: *laughs* Well I'm happy for you. Glad you got out of that messy situation and into a better one. How's my baby girl doing anyway.
Rose: Well I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to come over and see her.
Tammy: As soon as I flyer back home you know I am.
Rose: Have fun out there baby doll.
Tammy: aww okay. Bye love.
-ends-
I hung the phone up and laid next to my boyfriend. Believe it or not I'm still with him. I can't really leave. Only if people knew why before they start judging. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I'm just glad I got my baby out of the situation.
-
August
So the papers came today. Hell I even miss Rose. Shit I know I did her wrong but my love isn't changing for her. Because in reality she helped me. She made sure I had when I didn't. I see that shit and I need to talk to her. I want her back in my life. I got dressed and called Rose. I'm sober and need to fix what I fucked up if I can.
-message-
August- Can you meet me at Golden Corral?
Rose- Why should I do that?
August- I want to talk to you.
Rose: Fine. 6:00 don't be late or I'm leaving.
August- I won't be.
-ends-
It's 5:24 right now so I'm headed there. When I arrived I walked in and got us a table. At 6:45 Rose walked in and walked to the table. She looked so good. I never seen her dress like that before. She sat down and looked at me then her phone. I didn't want to intrude or anything so I let her do her thing. She put the phone down and looked at me again. It was like she was trying to find a reason why she even loved me. We order our drinks and got some food. Rose didn't eat much so I guess she wasn't so hungry. Considering the fact that she didn't eat anything off her plate yet.
-convo-
Rose: Why did you text me?
August: I wanted to talk.
Rose: Okay in here so talk I do t have all day.
August: Look. I know I fucked up. I fucked up in so many ways it's hard to count on one hand. I never wanted to hurt you. I never meant to cheat on you, hit on you, or disrespect you in any way.
Rose: August I'm not hear to listen to you little guilt trip okay. I have five children at home waiting for me. *gets up*
August: Can you just listen! Sit down. Please.
Rose: *sits down*
August: I finally realized that you are my Queen. You remember when I first gave you that nick name?
Rose: *chuckles* Yea. It was the first time we had an argument. You wanted to make up for it. You said my name was Queen because I ruled the world. I could have anything I asked for. That I should be treated like I'm a Queen. *looks down* All I got in return was lies and pain.
August: And I'm sorry that I caused you that pain. I'm sorry for all the lies that I told you. You are a Queen Rose. You're my Queen. You deserve to be treated like that.
Rose: I am being treated like a Queen. I'm feeling what real love is all about. I know that I don't have to be fed lies. I trust that he's not sleeping with all these hoes in the streets. I don't have to guess do he loves me or not.
August: I could have treated you better. I know I can treat you better. Please baby. I never begged any woman in my life but give me one more chance to show you that I can do right.
Rose: Don't start now. * walks out*
-ends-
-
Rose
I walked out leaving him looking stupid. But now I'm hurting. I got in the car thinking. I don't know what I want anymore. My mind was racing. My mind is telling me to give him another chance but my heart is telling me to move on. I got out the car and walked back inside. I honestly don't know what I'm about to get myself into.