Chapter 9

Linda
It's been about 5 months since I last seen August. He's been spending time with Rose so for course he hasn't been to the studio. But I've been to the clinic. 4 months ago I found out that I was pregnant. Of course I cried. I screamed and punched things. How could I be so stupid? I tried calling him he never calls back. I've texted him and never got a respond back. I even been to his moms house and he wasn't there. Now I'm 5 months pregnant and he still doesn't know. I've seen ultrasounds of Rose's pregnancy. He hasn't missed one day. She's 4 months their having twins. Both are boys. I'm happy for them. I just want August to know about our little girl. Is that to much to ask from him. I decided to go to the studio today. I have other clients I work for. August not the only one. But when I get there I see Rose and August. Not a good time to explain my pregnancy to her or him. But I'm not running from anyone. I walked in and the first person to look up was Rose. She taped on August and he looked up too.
-convo-
Rose: oh my gosh! You look so pretty. I didn't know you where pregnant.
Linda: Can't say the same about you. I know you're excited to have boys.
Rose: Very. I can't wait to meet them. What are you having?
Linda: A girl. Have you thought about baby names for them?
Rose: No. I'm only 4 months so I thought that we can have everyone to give their opinion at the baby shower a couple of months from now and whatever Baby decides then that's their names. What about you? Have you thought of her a name yet?
Linda: I was think about Alania but the last name I haven't decided on.
Rose: Why not give her her dads last name?
Linda: Because he doesn't know about her?
Rose: Aaww well what's her dads last name is?
Linda: .....
-ends-
I grabbed my stuff and walked out. It's not my place to tell her that her husband is the father of my child. Then he didn't even say nothing to me. It's like he already know it's his baby. I got in my car and left. I told my client to meet me at the other studio across town. This is not going to end well.
-
August
When I seen Linda stomach my heart dropped. I know I put a condom on when we fucked last. Maybe she gave the cookie to another nicca. I needed to find out. And fast. But right now I'm going to enjoy my studio time with my wife. Yea y'all we got married. Little lady didn't want to wait that long. We had a small wedding nothing to big. She wanted it simple. Been married for 5 months now. Our life is doing great. Rose and Tammy getting along now. Asia happy so what more can I ask for. Other than Linda's baby not being mines. Or my marriage is going to come to an end. Linda ran out of here when Rose asked her what's her fathers last name. I know I needed to talk to her. I already know she has other clients so she might be going to the other studio across town. I dropped rose off at home and went straight that way. I needed to know what is going on with Linda.
I pulled up and walked in the building. I went in her session and of course I had to stop it. This baby is important right now not no music. The girl stepped out the room but she was mad as hell. Who cares? I need to know what's up with Linda.
-convo-
August: Why you run out like that shawty?
Linda: You came way down here to ask me some shit like that?
August: I know you got hormones emotions right now but I need to know something.
Linda: Yes August. She's your baby girl. Explain that to your wife.
August: Fuck!! Linda swear to me that this ain't no fucking joke.
Linda: One my baby girl this is your child.
August: I can't explain that to Rose. She's going to flip. And not to mention she's pregnant with my boys. She already having problems with them I can't do that.
Linda: Well August you made your choice to fuck without a condom. Yes I was caught up into you making me feel good but we both had a part in this. Now it's time to face the music and prepare ourselves for a life changing moment. But you have until she's born to tell rose about her. Or I will.
August: Don't play yourself Linda. Keep your mouth shut or someone else will. *kisses her* take care of my daughter.
-ends-
I walked out and went to clear my head. How I'm going to tell Rose about this. She's going to be heart broken. Fuck man. I can't do shit right.
-
Rose
I'm so happy that me and August got married. Now we are having twins. How much more can I enjoy this. Now I know you are wondering Why I'm so happy when my children could be having problems. Well I'm happy because they are both still here. That's a major blessing. August don't know that I'm naming them Anthony and Antwan. I want them to keep the "A". I'm not worried about my name in there. Come on how can you fix a boy name out of Rose. Haha. You can't. So it's easier if I just give them apart of August. Speaking of him he's been gone since he dropped me off. It's 2 in the morning. Hell no I didn't wait up for him I fell asleep but I'm up now because the alarm beeping. He must have just walked in the house. We don't have upstairs but the house is big enough for us. 4 bedrooms 31/2 baths. We good. I walked up front to see him laying on the couch. He's not high or drunk so why he's coming in late and didn't come in the room. Now I know something's wrong.
-convo-
Rose: August. Why you come in so late? Is everything okay?
August: I needed to clear my mind Queen that's all. But everything's not okay.
Rose: Okay. So tell me what's going on?
Linda: So you know when Linda walked out the session and left?
Rose: Yea. I need to speak to her and see what's going on with her.
August: Baby listen.
Rose: Okay I'm listening.
August: I went to the other studio to see what's going on with her and why she didn't answer your question.
Rose: August I swear to god if you finna tell me that she's having you child..
August: .....
Rose: hum. I can't even get mad at you. Because I married you and knew what you was like. How could you though August? I asked you did you protect yourself and you told me yes. Don't explain a thing. Just stay out here.
-ends-
Of course I cried. Who wouldn't? I'm just going to put myself first. And my children. I'm not leaving August but..... Damn is this what love does. Hurt. I swear I do t want it.