Chapter 8

August
I went to the studio after I left Rose house. Ion no what else I can do to make this better. So I decided to lay some lyrics down. At least it will get it off my mind for now. I got there and went into my session and waited for the producer to come in. I was texting on my phone and some girl walked in. Well she's not just some girl. I use to fuck with her back when I was in New Orleans. Linda been riding with me since we was little. She gave me her virginity. She been holding me down since. Until I met Rose. Linda got what every man want and what they need. She's my supporter. Ain't mean with her cookie. If you know what I mean. Sunrise I got it. But it wasn't easy. Anyway. She sat next to me and played me a beat. It was iight just needed a little work. So we got to work on it while we was wait for the producer to come in. We was going to let him hear it to see what it was to be good enough. Linda the type of girl that can do it all. Her fine ass. She sat in my lap and we listened to the beat. After awhile I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her and get that cookie. She sucked me up real good and you know I had to put that rod in her ass. After an hour we got freshened up and waited for the producer. Linda couldn't stop smiling. I guess I make her happy.
-convo-
August: What you smiling so hard for?
Linda: Ion know. August we been doing this for so long. Don't get me wrong I'm all for Rose but how come I never had a chance with you?
August: Ion know shawty. I guess because I don't want to hurt you like I do the other hoes. Not calling Rose one but I feel like she's done with me.
Linda: So you use me as a back up when she doesn't give you what you want?
August: No. I just feel like you won't leave me out to dry by myself.
Linda: I'm not a sex toy though. August you so caught up in these girls that you don't realize that you got a great woman right in your face. I love you August.
August: You know I wouldn't hurt you. But my heart is with Rose right now. I got to get her back Linda. Don't get me wrong I love you too but you already know I can't date you. And I'm done fucking you.
Linda: Is that all August?
August: Yea Linda. We done.
Linda: Okay. From now one we are strictly business.
-ends-
She walked out. Damn. That's two girls in one day. I need to get myself together man. Fuck bruhh. I cheated on Rose. I need some fresh air.
-
Rose
I got dressed and decided to go get some fresh air. I went to the only place I knew I could do whatever. The lake was so peaceful. So relaxing. I sat by the water and took my shoes off. I let the water hit my feet it felt so good. I let my thought run free. Someone sat by me. I looked over and once again it's August. I got up and was trying to put my shoes on and August grabbed my hand.
-convo-
August: Come on Rose. Give me 5 minutes.
Rose: 2 minutes. Talk.
August: Rose I know I messed up. I should have told you about Tammy and Asia. Especially Asia. But I was scared that you would leave me. I love you too much to just let you walk out on me like this. Not only that but I shouldn't have never cheated on you. I could've waited for you. Until you was ready. But when I put that ring on your finger I meant every single word I said. I want you. I need you. You my world Rose. Just don't give up on us baby. Not like this. Not right now.
Rose: August... You hurt me. I told you my past and you told me you would never hurt me like he did. But yet and still you did. I have trust issues and you adding on to it. I told you I needed time to get myself together. I need to clear my head cause right now I'm an emotional wreck. I don't know what to feel.
August: *kisses her* Let me fix this Rose. Let me give you everything you want and need. Let me make you happy. You all I want. Fuck these other hoes you my everything. You is who I'm focused on.
Rose: How can you make me happy when you making me sad.
August: Let me take you out and after show you a way much better time.
Rose: *tears up* Stop August. I can't do this okay. You fucking hurt me. Then you smell like a girl. Do you play me for being stupid?!
August: Okay Rose let get everything out in the open once again. Okay.
Rose: Did you fuck Linda?
August: Queen..
Rose: Yes or no August?! Don't Queen me. Answer the question.
August: Yes but-
Rose: *slaps him* How much more August?! How much more do you think my heart can take!!
August: Queen I swear I didn't mean to fuck her.
Rose: Don't Queen me!! You did fuck her!! Then you fucking kissed me!! Damn August!! I can't take no more heartbreaks. I'm done with them and you!!
August: You don't mean that you're upset. You wanted to know the truth and I gave it to you. Now let's start over. Just me and you. No bullshit this time baby girl.
Rose: Why should I give you another chance?
August: Because I love you. I want you to be my wife. I need you in my life. You the only one that gets me and work with me through hard times. Baby I want you to be the last girl to have my children from now on. But I want you to get alone with Tammy so I can continuing seeing Asia. You are a fighter. You keep me in line and you the only girl I ever took to meet my family. But you are my family. Please give me another chance.
Rose: One. That's it. *kisses him* get up come on we going home.
August: Wait to our house?
Rose: Yes but you ain't getting none you fucked Linda. So you don need none from me.
-ends-
Yes we went home together. Our home. Yes I stayed with him. What can I say? I love him. And of course I told him he wasn't getting the cookie but he finally got it. And I was tired as hell after 3 hours of making love to him. He's the best I've ever had. And it was rough but exciting too. I fell asleep just like that.