Chapter 17

Linda
August hasn't been here in 2 months. Not even to shower or eat. Just long enough to play with our daughter or come pick her up and he's gone again. I just hope he didn't go back to Rose. That would just make it all true. His heart would always be with her. But I was there for him when nobody believed in him. I'm the same girl he would cry to at night because his mom would put him out and not understand. Only thing Rose done for him was boost his career and have children by him and she gets his last name. She gets his heart. What does she have that I doesn't? Wait, what am I saying? I have him and I'm going to keep him. I made my way to the car and put Ashlyn in there strapping her in. I got in and was now headed to Rose house. I already knew where he was so why not pop up. Within 30 minutes I was pulling up at her house and I was right. He was here. I got out and got Ashlyn. I knocked on the door and Rose opened it. Let's see how this finna play out.
-convo-
Rose: Can I help you?
Linda: Where's August?
Rose: Not up my ass.
Linda: Look I get that he will forever be yours but he has other children to take care of and raise. So if you don't mind could you get him for me.
Rose: He's not here.
Linda: Do you know where he went? Or when he will be back?
Rose: Later tonight. Around 9.
Linda: Thanks.
-ends-
-
Rose
I closed my door as soon as she said thanks. Don't get me wrong I still don't like her but I have nothing more to say to her. If it's not about Ashlyn or August I could care less what she have to say. But I do wounded why she was looking for August. I decided to call him and let him know that his girlfriend was looking for me. I didn't lie. He actually wasn't here. He went with Travis and Melvin somewhere. Honestly I didn't know where. He picked up on the second ring.
-phone convo-
August: What's good baby, everything good?
Rose: Yea. Uhm, where you at?
August: With Travis.
Rose: Where's Melvin?
August: Dropped him off on the block.
Rose: Linda came by the house looking for you.
August: Did she say what for?
Rose: Nope. She had Ashlyn with her. I don't think it's something good.
August: With Linda ain't nothing good.
Rose: When are you coming home? I miss you already.
August: I'll be there around 9 ma you know that.
Rose: Oh well I guess you won't be tasting anything tonight.
August: I'll be home in about 30 minutes.
Rose: I'll be waiting. Love you.
August: Be looking sexy for daddy.
-ends-
I hung the phone up without saying a word. He knew when I wanted sex I really needed it. He love sex just as much as I do. I feed the twins and put them to sleep for their nap. They usually nap for about a good 2 and a half hours so I had enough to freshen up and please August.  After a 10 minute shower I found something really sexy to wear. I didn't want just look plain sexy. I wanted something that I knew that would catch August attention. Today is like an anniversary really. I've just about known him for a year. Together for shorter than that but it's still worth it. I put my robe on and check on my boys. Once I knew that they were okay I closed their door and walked back to my room. I put rose petals out on the bed and floor leading to the front door. Candles were lite in the bed room. The light was low and music was playing softly. I took the robe off and lotioned myself with Victoria Secrets lotion. I fixed my hair and waited for August. Just like clockwork I heard the door close.
-
August
I walked in the house to see rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom. I followed them and when I reached the bedroom I seen my sexy girl in the middle of the bed. Not only was she sexy but she was hella sexy. I never seen her look like this. She climbed down from the bed and walked up to me. I kissed her softly and let my hands explore her body. I ended up picking her up making our way to the bed. She pushed back and got down. I knew something was finna go down.
-convo-
August: What's wrong baby?
Rose: What girl been on you?
August: Ain't nobody been on me Rose. Come here. Stop acting like that.
Rose: I'm acting like that because I can see a hickey on your neck going to your chest. What bitch was biting on your neck!
August: *sighs* Are you gonna keep bitching about some other hoe?!
Rose: I want you to be faithful to me! Look at all of this! You got it all and you shelve me for something temporary! All I wanted was for you to love me! Is that too damn hard!
August: I can't love just you Rose! Is that what you want me to say?! Is that what you wanted to hear?! I can't love just you!
Rose: Then why are we even trying? *looks down*
August: Because I'm in love with you. That's why I just can't love you. All I want to do is make you feel loved. Make you know that you have me no matter what goes on. Make love to you like now. *kisses her*
-ends-
After that kiss she knew what was up. I made sure she wouldn't have to second guess herself about this dick ever again. It's hers. It's only for her this time. I made some places of her body do things she didn't think was possible. After hours the twins was up and it was time to get them. For us to be parents again.