Chapter 27

Rose
I walked back in the restaurant and sat down. I keep finding myself falling for his lies. But not this time. All I want is to have an understanding that all we have left is co-parenting. The children is the only reason why we should have a relationship.
-convo-
August: Thank you for coming back.
Rose: Only reason I did was to get an understanding between us.
August: iight. What is it?
Rose: The only relationship that we should have is with the children. I won't put you on alimony if you help out and give me money for them only enough for them.
August: What about the days I see them or they come to my house.
Rose: They days you will come visit them are Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. They will not leave my house unless you taking them out to have some fun. They will not spend the night with you period.
August: Don't you think I have the right to let them spend at least one night out of the week.
Rose: When you can prove that they can come in a clean nice environment then yes. No parties when they are around or hoes meaning all females also no smoking or drinking around them or in their presence.
August: iight. Whatever makes you happy.
Rose: Thank you.
-ends-
I walked out and got in my car. I was now headed home. I needed to get to my baby before he leaves the house. Most of the time we spend together anyway so I'm not really tripping when he leaves. When he's coming in late he's always calling in to let me know. When he's drink or high he stay on the couch but I know he's there. At least I don't have that problem. I hope never again.