Chapter 4

August
I been at the studio since I dropped Rose off at work. I'm hopping she go out with me. She needs to be treated like a queen. By the way she acts she don't know what that feels like and I want to treat he like she is. Maybe I can help her have convince in herself. Don't get me wrong. She's sexy and I'm not trying to lead her on. I want to make her right just for me.
-
I must have been all in my thoughts cause I missed my beat. I was really thinking about Rose. Shit I couldn't sit here no longer I needed to go get my girl. I got phone and walked out the building. Fuck my drive he drive slow as fuck. Like he trying to hide some drugs or something. I got my car and headed to Rose's job. But before I got there I stopped and got her some roses and then I headed there. When I got there she was coming out so she must have just got off work. I got the roses and got out the car. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes. Her friend damn near had a heart attack when she seen me. But she kept quiet.
-convo-
August: Guess who.
Rose: I know it's you August.
August: Here. These are for you. I can't stop thinking about you. I want you Rose. Be my girl.
Rose: I don't know. I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet.
August: Rose. I don't know your past or what happened in you previous relationships but I'm nothing like them niccas that hurted you. Just let me prove that to you.
Rose: Okay. One chance.
August: That's all I need baby. *kiss her*
-ends-
Now I got a confession to make. Don't tell Rose either. I cheat. Especially when I'm on tour. But for her I'll change my ways. I know it's gonna be hard and tempting but I'm gonna really try to be loyal to her. She's special to me and I don't want to hurt her. Imma give her the word. And as many children she wants. But as long as I get a boy I won't care. I'm starting a life with the person I love.