Chapter 32

Rose
Today is not the day to fuck with me. I'm almost ready to have my baby and not in the mood for nobody's bullshit. Trevor obviously turned getting some help down so I'm stuck with his crazy ass. That's who I'm trying to avoid now. I was laying in my bed minding my business. Can somebody explain to me why this asshole come in here fucking with me? He started bitching about what wasn't done and calling me lazy and shit. Last time I checked I'm the one cleaning up behind 4 children a grown man and myself. And I'm the one pregnant. I tried to ignore his ass until he pulled on my arm.
-convo-
Rose: Motherfucker is you crazy?! Don't fucking pulling on me! I'm not in the mood for your shit today iight!
Trevor: Fuck your mood! I said clean up this fucking house!
Rose: This motherfucker stay clean! How about you clean up behind 4 children and me plus yourself! Shit ain't fucking easy but I do it! Get the hell out my face with that I don't clean up bullshit!
Trevor: Who the fuck you think you talking to?!
Rose: Who the fuck behind you?! Nobody! Son I'm talking to your stupid, crack sniffing having ass!
Trevor: Fuck you Rose! Fuck this damn relationship and this damn life!
-ends-
He walked out the room and left the house. I decided to call August. I haven't heard from him in a while. Plus he's the father of all the children. So I would why he haven't came by or at least called to check on them. He answered on the second ring. But it sounded like he had a female over. I know I can't be mad but damn I do still love him.
-phone convo-
August: What's good? You missing me already.
Rose: No. I was calling to find out what's good with you. You haven't called or came back for the children.
August: Tour dates and shit. I'm sorry.
Rose: Honestly Aug, you been focused on these hoes. I can here them in the back. If you don't want to spend time with them then just say so. You don't have to lie to make yourself look good. You're just going to make their lives worse and they are going to hate you for it.
August: Look in their father I know what the hell im doing iight. You play your part and let me handle mines.
Rose: Fuck you Aug.
-ends-
I hung the phone and threw it. He's high and I know it. That's why we will never work. I went and played with the girls. The boys was sleep. So it's just me and the girls. I still haven't had my baby yet but I'm still very energized. Few hours later the boys came and we was all playing together until Trevor came home. They seem as if they was scared of him. I just told them to go on the play room and stay there. They did as they was told and I went to the kitchen with Trevor. He was fixing his plate and I sat at the table. He came and sat in front of me and leaned forward to kiss me. Glad he's not high. That means he's having a good day.
-convo-
Rose: I had a talk with August today.
Trevor: About what?
Rose: The children. You know he hasn't been to see them or hasn't called to check on them.
Trevor: Yea I know.
Rose: Well I have no idea what he's going to do about it. All he said was that he is their father and I need to play my part.
Trevor: Hell if it wasn't for me you'll be playing mother and father to his children.
Rose: Yea but he doesn't see that.
Trevor: Well whatever happens I'm here.
-ends-
Now that's my best friend I know. I wish he would stay like this. But we all know some good things come to an end. And I also have to move on.