Chapter 24

Trevor
Oh shit they done fucked around and gave me my own P.O.V. Hahaha let me stop fucking around. On some real shit though. Most of y'all know that I use to kick it with Rose back in the day. If you didn't know now you know fuck you mean son. I had to leave to protect my family. But now I'm back and running these motherfucking streets again. Anyway. I expressed myself to Rose two days ago and I ain't heard from her since that day. Most of you know that I have feelings for that woman. But I'm stuck on my bullshit. I haven't even apologized for my attitude. But she know my heart. I decided to pop up on her since she ain't called a motherfucker. I pulled up to her crib and killed the engine on my BMW. I got out and walked up to the door and knocked. To my surprise she opened the door. I noticed the makeup she had on her face and all the extra shit she got going on. I hugged her and kissed her on the neck. Been doing that since we was in high school. It drives her crazy 😜. She pulled back and pushed me back so she could step out. Why she wouldn't let me in the house? Fuck going on with her ass?
-convo-
Rose: Why you didn't call first?
Trevor: I didn't think I had to since you my friend and all.
Rose: Still should have called first?
Trevor: What's up with you? Why you acting shady and shit? What's up with this make up?
Rose: Nothing is up. I'm not acting shady you should have called before popping up and I wear make up now. Is that a crime?
Trevor: Rose I remembered in high school that the only time you wore make up was because of your ex.
Rose: *looks down* Well I wear it now all the time.
Trevor: Rose don't sit here and make excuses for that weak nicca! I ain't fucking stupid! He hitting you ain't he?!
Rose: Trevor please-
Trevor: Answer the question Rose!
Rose: It was only once. It's not like it's going to happen again.
Trevor: Where he at now?!
Rose: He's not here! Can you leave?! Please!
Trevor: Fuck no! I know he in that house!
-ends-
With that I pushed passed her and walked down the hall. Of course Rose was right behind me trying to get me to calm down but I wasn't hearing that shit. Three things you don't fuck with. That's family, money, and my girl. When I did find that nicca he had the nerve to be sleep. I woke his ass up with a damn punch in the jaw. I grabbed that weak nicca and beat the fuck out of him. Rose grabbed me and pushed me off him. He better be glad she did cause I was on the verge of killing this bitch made nicca. Rose was crying and I didn't want to hurt her like that. That's her husband and I was out of line. But I didn't feel sorry for what I did either. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. After about an hour she came and sat next to me. I looked down at her and kissed her. Weather people liked it or not she was my girl.
-convo-
Trevor: Get your stuff and the children stuff. Y'all living with me and first thing in the morning go to a lawyer and get a damn divorce. You heard me?
Rose: I hear you.
-ends-
Rose knew when I meant business. She also knew that it was best for her and the children to leave why they still can. Especially Rose. She came back within an hour and a half with their things. I put them in he car and made sure everyone was strapped in and ready to go. This is my family now and I'm loving it. If I catch that nicca in these streets he gonna have to catch that fade with me. And that's in my life fam. Fuck he thought this was.