Chapter 29

August
Today I'm suppose to go visit my children but Rose called me cancelling. She sounded a little shaking up about something but imma shake it off. So I just decided to go to the mall instead. I called Linda just because I wanted to hear her bullshit and let me just say that's exactly what I got.
-phone convo-
Linda: What do you want?
August: Have you seen Ashlyn?
Linda: Honestly no and I really don't care.
August: Bitch that's your fucking daughter!
Linda: I don't caaaarrre! Stop calling me with bullshit!
August: Hoe I hope your ass die so I can piss in your fucking face and set your body on fire! Dumb ass hoe!
-ends-
I hung the phone up and went on about my day. When I made it to the mall the first store I went to was footlocker. I bought at least 7 pairs of shoes. Now time to get some clothes. I walked into American Eagle and started doing a little shopping. I heard people arguing but I didn't really pay it no mind. Then I heard Rose's voice. I looked up and seen her arguing with that nicca Trevor. Sounds like bullshit. Hell she divorced me so ain't no need to take up for her. I kept doing my little shopping and went to check out. After I paid $389.56 in there I knew I was done for the day. I walked out headed to the food court. But then I started thinking that if Rose was here where the hell was my children. I got out of line and walked back to American Eagle. Luckily they was still there. I walked up to her and cleared my throat.
-convo-
August: I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
Trevor: Nicca get your ass the fuck away from us!
August: Nicca fuck you! Rose let me talk to you for a minute.
Rose: *looks at Trevor and then back at August* Sorry I can't I-
Trevor: *Grabs her arm and forceful pulls her* Lets go!
-ends-
I could see Rose trying to get out of his whole. I guess he got tired of her pulling away from him cause he slapped her. Now I know it's time to turn this fucking mall out. I walked up to him and pushed him back off her. I hated to see her like that especially when I done it. Rose got up and stood in between us. Now I'm not sure if she's taking up for him or keeping me from beating his ass. Either way I just walked off. I'm getting my children the fuck out of there. He's going to kill that girl.
-
Trevor
When we got home I slapped the shit out of Rose. Embarrassing me at the mall was beyond  this world. I grabbed her arm picking her up from the floor. I hugged her making sure to keep her from feeling bad. She should know she deserved that. She hugged me back and pulled away walking into the kitchen. I followed her grabbing her from behind. She loves the making up but it seemed like she doesn't want to lately.  I wanted to know why was that.
-convo-
Trevor: What's up with you not wanting to make up lately?
Rose: Don't feel like it anymore.
Trevor: Look Rose I-
Rose: Keep that. It's okay. I need to clean up if you don't mind.
Trevor: *sighs* iight cool.
-ends-
She even knows when I'm about to apologize. I just walked to the living room and started watching tv.
-
Rose
I didn't feel like making up because I'm pregnant. Yea I love the making up but right now isn't the time. I wasn't even suppose to be pregnant. I'm 2 months and he haven't noticed yet. The reason I said I wasn't suppose to be pregnant is because two months ago somethings happened.
-flashback 2 months ago-
Rose: Stop Trevor!! Don't do that please!!
Trevor: Shut up!! *takes her clothes off*
Rose: Nooo!! Please stop!!
Trevor: *slaps her* I said shut up!! Open Your mouth again and imma kill you!!
-ends-
-
That was the worst night ever. I didn't say a word that night. I went on cleaning downstairs. After I finished I went to our room and started cleaning up in there. I was putting his clean clothes in the dresser and I found a bag full of cocaine. Is this why he been acting like this? The reason he was doing the things he was doing to me? Now I'm mad as hell. I threw the clothes on the floor and grabbed the bag. When I pick that one up it was another under that one. Where else he's been hiding this shit. I started tearing the room up. Including his night stand. In there I found a smaller back and his gun. I hid the gun and put the bag in my pocket with the rest. Yea I know the other bags where big but I didn't force it in my pocket just enough so it would stay in place. After I found all I could I walked downstairs. I stood in front of the tv and crossed my arms.
-convo-
Trevor: The fuck is your problem?! Don't you see me watching tv!
Rose: *throws the drugs at him* Is that the reason you always up  your ass?! Oh I'm sorry up your fucking nose!
Trevor: The fuck you doing going through my shit?! Huh!
Rose: I got the right to do whatever I want in this motherfucker!
Trevor: * chokes her* Fuck you think you talking to huh! Keep fucking with me! Keep your ass out my shit! You got me!
Rose: *tears up* let me go please!
Trevor: *drops her* Rose I'm not playing keep your ass out my shit.
Rose: *gets up and push him* I'm pregnant asshole!
Trevor: You what?
Rose: I said I'm pregnant.
-ends-
Just like that he went all soft. It's like he didn't know what just hit him. But I knew this wasn't the end of the conversation.

Heartbroken  {August Alsina story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें