Chapter 21

August
Last night was a long ass night if you know what I mean. I never felt so good in my life. This was going to be the best day. I took a shower and got dressed. I'm suppose to leave to go out of town today so I decided to take Rose out before my flight leaves out. I didn't my hygiene and went downstairs. The children was up and ready to eat. I cooked them breakfast and they was ready to get their day started. I got took them to daycare and went back home. Rose was up taking a shower so I started to get dressed. After getting dressed she walked in the room with a towel wrapped around her. She lotioned her body in coco butter and put her under clothes on. I wanted to fuck her right there but I have other stuff planned.
-convo-
Rose: have you seen my white dress.
August: Back of the closet.
Rose: Thank you.
August: I need you to take off work today. I got somethings planned for you and I.
Rose: Like what? The company have a meeting in an hour I need to be there.
August: I called for you and they changed it to tomorrow.
Rose: Okay so I guess I'm gonna spend the day with my husband. *smiles*
August: You ready?
Rose: Let me get my purse.
August: Nope. Leave it. I got you today and forever more baby girl.
-ends-
She just smiled and grabbed her phone. She walked out the room and I followed behind her. Today was going to be a good day. Until I have to leave.
-
Rose
I've had the most wonderful day ever. August took me out to eat, shopping, movies, bowling, skating, and dancing. Why he's so sweet all of a sudden. I know it's something he's not telling me but I'm enjoying while I can. We on our why home now and it was silent. Not the weird type of silent. But the comfortable silence. We picked the children up from day care and they all was telling us about their day. To the point where all of them was trying to talk at one time. They are so excited.
-convo-
Antwan: Mommy we played boxing. I won.
Anthony: I started a fire mommy. It was fun. I was with the big boys.
Asia: Mommy I played with my dolls with Stacy. Ha my friend.
Ashlyn: I played pattycake with my friend Danna. Mommy. Ha don't have a mommy. Can you be her mommy.
Rose: I can't just be her mommy baby. Does she have a family?
Ashlyn: No ha said ha a foster child. Ha was there cause they don't want her.
August: We will look into it baby girl don't worry.
Anthony: We going to have another sister?
Asia: Yes butt face.
Rose: *laughs* Asia stop calling him out his name.
Antwan: Yea horse ass. Leave my twin alone.
August: Boy cuss again and that's your ass. I swear I don't know where y'all learn this shit from.
Rose: *slaps his head* They get it from you. Did you just hear yourself?
August: *laughs* Sorry.
-ends-
So now I see where they get that cussing from. Lord I think they need help. We got home and they ran straight to the door. August unlocked it and they walked in. I cooked them something to eat and cleaned the kitchen up afterwards. They took their baths and went straight to bed. They mush have had a long day. I walked in the room and August was packing. Now where he going.
-convo-
Rose: Where you going?
August: I got a business meeting with the label in New York.
Rose: And you wasn't going to tell me? Why can't you tell me stuff on time.
August: Baby I wanted to show you a good time. I was going to tell you but not like this.
Rose: I appreciate that you showed me a good time but don't you think that I need to know ahead of time. We have four children. And we suppose to go see about adopting Danna.
August: Baby the more children we bring in the more mouths we have to feed the harder I have to work.
Rose: You don't think I know that. I'm working my ass off too not just you. I need to know when you're leaving so I can get shit done too.
August: Stop making shit about you!! I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was going to be that damn important!!
Rose: It is that damn important!! We have four children in this bitch and you think I don't need to know when my husband leaving?! You wrong and you foul as hell for that shit!
August: Having a baby and wanting to adopt another isn't helping any Queen!
Rose: I know that but I did have help making this baby and you also want to adopt her!
August: If I want to have this much going on I would have stayed single!
Rose: When you leave don't come back. Do us that favor.
August: You know I didn't mean it like that. Ba-
Rose: Don't, August! You said what you felt! If it's too much on you, the baby, the children, adopting, then I can to it all by myself!
-ends-
I walked out the room and got my keys. I needed some air and leaving is the only way I can get some. I pulled out the drive way and did 90 trying to get away as fast as I could. Next thing I know BOOM!