Chapter 7

Rose
Did this mother-.Okay. I know damn well he did not just-. Alright. I got my stuff and left. He want to run behind his baby momma let him. I put the ring in his car and started walking. I called my best friend and I'm glad she wasn't at work. I can't believe that he didn't tell me about his baby or his damn baby momma. Do you know how embarrassed I am. I swear on my life man. I got half way down the road and a car pulled up next to me. It wasn't my best friend so I didn't stop walking. It was the asshole I thought I left with his fucking baby momma. He took up for her then ran out behind her. I'm confused on who's he suppose to be marrying. He got out and I kept walking. What do we have to talk about. I looked back and his baby momma is in the car with him. The fuck is that shit. He grabbed my arm and I snatched away from him. He grabbed me again and had force with it. I stopped walking and now I'm pissed.
-convo-
Rose: Didn't you run out behind that hoe?!
August: Stop doing all that shit bruh!! She's my baby's mother!! If I don't get shit straight with her then I can't see my child!!
Rose: Fuck that bitch!! I'm all for your child but that hoe approached me wrong!! Then you took up for her!! I don't want your damn drama you can have that shit!!
August: Fuck Rose!! I don't have a time machine to go back and fix my mistakes but I'm trying now!! Once we get married everything will be fine!!
Rose: I'm not marrying you!! Be with your baby momma!! That's who you ran out for!!
August: Damn it Rose!! She have my child!! What you got?! Huh?!
Rose: I thought I had you. I thought we could have thought of another way to work this out together. But I don't have nothing right. Just remember these hoes ain't got you. Have a nice life August.
-ends-
My best pulled up and I got in the car. Of course I cried. I love him. But I can't be disrespected like that. I'm hurt. But I'm going to be okay. I need time to myself. She dropped me off at home and August been calling me since I left him. I turned my phone off and went to shower. After an hour I got out and put my robe on. Didn't really feel like putting on clothes. I went to the kitchen and got something to drink and went back to the living room and turned the tv on. After flipping through the channels I just decided to watch the news. Why not see what's going on in he world. After 30 minutes there was a knock on my door. Of course I opened it. I need to start asking who it is. But only person that knocks is my best friend. August never really came up to my apartment until now. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in my door.
-convo-
Rose: Move your foot.
August: I came to talk to you Rose.
Rose: you said everything I needed to hear at your moms and in the road. I don't want anything to do with you.
August: What about our house together. Or the fact that I love you. Rose I didn't mean to hurt you again.
Rose: If you didn't want to hurt me why I didn't know about your child? Why I didn't know you had a baby momma at that point?
August: I was going to tell you. I just didn't think that it matter at that time. I didn't even know she was going to show up there. Baby girl I'm not trying to hurt you any more just let me in.
Rose: *opens the door* come in.
August: *walks in* This is your home. Nice. Like what you done to the place baby. *turns and looks at her* damn ma. You looking good.
Rose: Talk August. I don't really feel like your expressions. You hurt me. What else you want to do to me? Make me cry? Or hurt myself? Will that make you happy?
August: I love you Rose. I asked you to marry me because I love you. Because you changed me. I wasn't trying to hurt you twice in one week. Once we got passed the cheating thing I thought that if I hid my child just until we got married it wouldn't be so bad. I was thinking about myself and I was being selfish. I should have told you when you walked out of my moms house. Baby I'm sorry *kisses her*
Rose: *kiss back*
August: *pulls her robe off*
Rose: August no. *puts it back on* I can't do that. You know that.
August: well it wouldn't hurt to try. But I understand. Put some clothes on and we can go out.
Rose: No. I forgive you but I need time to myself. The wedding is off until I think about what I want.
August: So what you saying is that we not together right now?
Rose: We still together just can't see you right now. I need time to think about what I want right now. You owe me that much.
August: iight. * kiss her* I love you baby girl.
-ends-
He walked out my house. I couldn't help but cry. I love him. I just need to know what I want. I don't know. This is too much of me. I need a vacation if I could afford it. Unfortunately the closest vacation I can have is work tomorrow.