Chapter 11

Tammy
I'm so glad Asia is feeling so much better. I decided to take her to the park today let her get some fresh air. I needed to process all these children August is finna have. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am. Asia ran around in the park. I looked up from my phone and seen Rose. She's so pretty when she's pregnant. I wonder have August told her about us having
sex earlier. I walked to her and she smiled. We hugged and started talking.
-convo-
Tammy: Hey girl. I see you getting closer.
Rose: Yes child. These boys is frowning faster than I thought they would.
Tammy: I see. I heard that one of them was having a problem. How is he?
Rose: He's fine now. The doctor said everything is fine.
Tammy: That's good. I'm happy to see that you and August are happy. Especially after what he told you.
Rose: What are you talking about?
Tammy: We had sex this morning. He didn't tell you?
Rose: I got to go.
-ends-
I didn't know he haven't told her. But now she know. Me and my big mouth. She left and I got Asia and we left the park.
-
Rose
Again. August always popping up in these bitches mouths. I'm getting so sick of him. I went home and waited for him to come home. When he did his clothes was in a bag. Already packed for his ass. He walked through the door and I was coming back with the last bag. He was looking like what the fuck. Just don't know. He gots to go.
-convo-
August: Where you going Rose?
Rose: I'm not going nowhere you are.
August: What the fuck! No I'm not!
Rose: Did you fuck Tammy?!
August: Really man! What you think?!
Rose: She said you did! So did you or not August!
August: Yea iight!! Is that what you want to hear?! Are you happy?!
Rose: Let me tell you where you can start! Get these bags and get the fuck out my house!
August: Fuck no girl! Is you stupid?!
Rose: No but I'm about to lose my fucking husband! All because he can't seem to get it right!
August: I have a problem Rose! I'm addicted to sex iight! Are you satisfied by me being honest?!
Rose: Why you couldn't come to me?! Better yet why you couldn't tell me you have an addiction to sex!
August: I'm telling you now! I need help!
-ends-
Wow. I can't believe this. How can I leave him? How can I turn my back on him when he needs me. Of course I'm going to help him. Even if he's gone for a few months. What else can I do? He needs it.