Chapter 6

Rose
August cheated on me but aye I ain't giving him none. Yes I did trip off of it. Why wouldn't I he's my boyfriend. I really aint said much to him but he got me meeting his family today. No I'm not pregnant. Like I said I haven't  gave him none. I can't say I love him just yet. He's already starting off wrong. But he's trying to make it right. We just got to his family house. Looks like they having a family reunion. We got out the car and August grabbed my hand. Of course I didn't want him touching me because he just told me he was cheating on me 3 nights ago. We walked in the house and it's like the whole house got quiet. Then some older lady came up to us and hugged August. She looked at me and August smiled. I got nervous as hell.
-convo-
August: Mom. This is Rose.
Mom: Nice to meet you. Are you his girlfriend?
August: Ye-
Rose: No ma'am
Mom: which one is it yes or no.
August: Yes mom we are together ion no why she said that. *looks at her*
Rose: Excuse me. It's nice meeting you. *walks out*
-ends-
Yea I walked out. I can't stand it. Yes I do love that man but I'm not going down that road with another man.
-
August
She just pissed me off. She tells my mom we not together then she walks out. I thought I could let her meet my family and show her that I am forreal about us. I know I messed up but damn a nicca need a break. I'm trying my hardest. I looked at my mom and I already knew she was going to ask what's going on so Imma get prepared to get slapped once again.
-convo-
Mom: What was that about August? What did you do to her?
August: I told her that I cheated on her. I just told her three nights ago.
Mom: *slaps him* What is it with you August!? Do you not understand the meaning of having a good woman. That girl have feelings for you. Hell I would've walked out too! You need to fix that. And I mean now.
August: Yes ma'am.
-ends-
I walked out behind her and caught up with her. Hell I got slapped I better get a explanation for why she walked out. She was walking hell of fast. I took me awhile to catch up with her ass. I grabbed her arm to make her stop walking. I know I apologize but she never really said anything about it. Other than that I hurt her. That's the last thing I want to do. I turned her so she could face me and kiss her passionately. I never felt this way about a girl so of course its hard to be faithful. But a nicca trying.
-convo-
Rose: Stop August *moves her face*
August: Can you tell me what happened? Why you tel my mom that?
Rose: I told you I wouldn't stay if you ever cheated on me. I can't trust you.
August: Yes you can ma. I will never hurt you like that again.
Rose: Why should I believe you?
August: Because I love you Rose. I can't be without you not even after a minute. I want you to be my wife.
Rose: *tears up* I love you too. One day maybe but not now. There's no way I can be your wife right now. We just not moving in together and struggling to pay the house off. Not to mention that we still got some work to do on the house.
August: I rather struggle with you than be rich without you. *gets on one knee* Rose Walters, You are my world. Baby girl you mean everything to me. You sticking by me even after I done you wrong. I know we only known each other for a few months but theirs no one else I would rather spend my life with but you. Will you be my wife??
Rose: Yes. Get up baby. *kiss him*
-ends-
That's right I'm getting married. And no my career ain't took off like I want it to yet. So yea me and her is going to make us work. Even if we have to struggle at least I have her. We went back to my mom and I shared the news to everyone. They feel in love with her especially my mom. They was so excited. We chilled and laughed and talked. Rose was sitting in my lap and my baby momma walked in. Fuck. I was going to tell Rose but when I felt like it was the right time too. She spoke to my mom and my mom point to where I was. She walked over to me and her face went from smiling to a damn frown when she seen Rose sitting on my lap. Now I know Rose finna act stupid.
-convo-
Tammy: August who the fuck is she?!
August: Look here!! Don't come around here starting shit!!
Tammy: Tell me who's this bitch is then!!
Rose: Bitch I got your bitch!! *gets up* Play with me you want to hoe!!
August: Aye!! Watch your mouth!! Tammy get your ass up stairs!!
Rose: You taking up for this Bitch and she started with me!! Some husband you're going to be one day!! 
August: I ain't taking up for her Rose!! Both of y'all need to watch yall mouth!! I ain't gonna deal with this shit iight!! *looks at them both*
Mom: August you need to fix this shit now!!
Tammy: When you ready to see Asia, you know where to find her. *tears up and walks out*
August: Tammy!! *looks at Rose* Fuck man!!*runs behind Tammy*
-ends-
I'll explain to Rose later. Right now I have to deal with my baby's mother.