Chapter 16

Rose
I got home and got my boys out the car. They was sleep so I put them in their rooms and got the monitors for them. I went downstairs and turned the tv on.  I started cleaning the house and cooking me something to eat. Time I got to the living room the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and looked out the peephole. Ugh. What does Stitch want? I opened the door and stood in the little crack I made so she could see me.
-convo-
Rose: What do you want?
Linda: I came to apologize for everything that happened. I didn't want this life. I didn't want August to get me pregnant. But I did just like you and Tammy I have to be apart of his life.
Rose: Look I'm not up for your guilt trips. Me and Tammy is not apart of his life. His children is. The problem with you is that you want to be apart of his little family. You are. You had his baby just like Tammy and I. So congratulations. You got just what you wanted.
Linda: You know what Rose? You is the problem not him. You want everything to go your way. You want him but can't keep him. You don't know how to told on to something good when you got it. Now that I have him it eats you up on the inside.
Rose: *laughs* hunny let's get this straight. There will never be a time where I get jealous because August sticking his dick in another female. Especially one that looks like Stitch. You lucky that he even fucked you to get you pregnant. And yes everything does go my way. You think August want you baby you just a distraction. He'll be back watch. *closes the door*
-ends-
I could have punched that bitch in her face. Only reason I didn't is because I'm a grown ass woman that got to get respect by giving it. And when that runs out then ohh well. I went to check on my food and then the twins. They was still sleep so I went back downstairs and started eating. Then my phone rang. What the fuck August want.
-phone convo-
Rose: What.
August: Open the door
Rose: Is this a game you and Stitch playing?!
August: No. Just open the door.
Rose: Sorry I'm not home.
August: The car is in the yard and I see you in the house. Open the door.
Rose: *hangs the phone up and opens the door*
August: Rose give me 5 minutes.
Rose: 1 minute.
August: I miss you Rose. I wake up wishing that I see your face. Wishing that I could wake up in the same house as my family. Waking up to see that smile, beautiful face. Rose you are my world and I messed that up and I know that. I know I caused all this hurt on you. I can see the pain in your eyes. I didn't want to the divorce to happen at all. I wanted to stay married to my wife and show her that I can be faithful. *grabs her waist* I fell in love with you from day one. When we first met. My mom knew about you. My brothers loved you. You are a wonderful wife. And any man would be proud to have you. But not just any man. Me. Rose will you be my wife again?
Rose: No. August I have two boys in here. I will not let you teach them this. They are my everything. Being your wife again would mean the world to me but I can't because I'm afraid that you're going to do the same thing again. That's not going to happen to me anymore. I told you my past relationship and how I work but you did the exact same thing they done. Only thing is I got pregnant and married you. This is over. We is over. *moves his hand*  I can't be your wife.
August: *kisses her*
-ends-
Him kissing me let's him farther know that we will never be over. We have a bond that will never be broken no matter how bad it gets. I moved my head and walked inside. He followed and we went upstairs. We did have sex. And we did make up. But we still not getting married again just yet. As of now we laying in the bed watching tv with the boys. And yes tomorrow he will be moving back in.