Chapter 19

August
My boys are now one. It's been a year for them and also a year since Asia been raped. She's been staying with me and Rose since then. Also I have full custody of Ashlyn now. So my family grew bigger in one house hold that I thought it would. Not to mention that Rose is pregnant again with a girl this time. But I'm not done until I have me another boy. We also got remarried again. No I haven't cheated on her. I left all my childish ways behind me. My family need a better role model. My music career shot to the roof. I'm loving my life right now. As of now I'm with the boys trying to get them something to wear for a ceremony tomorrow night. It's for my mother. She's literally the best at everything she does. Few months ago I lost the best gift that God could have gave me. My oldest brother Melvin was shot six times. Over dumb shit. Yea it's hard but I'm making it. With Rose help. Anyway I don't want to talk about that. My phone rang and it's Rose. So you already know I had to take the call.
-phone convo-
August: You good ma?
Rose: Yea I'm fine. I called to tell you to make sure my boys matching. I know that because they are twins they don't have to match but I think if we give them the same they will appreciate more.
August: What are you talking about?
Rose: Antwan gets jealous of Anthony and Anthony gets jealous of Antwan. So to keep them from crying buy the same.
August: They don't act like that around me.
Rose: Yes they do. You just don't pay attention.
August: I love you too Rose.
Rose: Bye August.
-ends-
After awhile I found my boys something to wear. We was now headed home. We stopped to get something to eat for us and the family. When we got home they got the food and drinks and I grabbed the bags. We walked in the house and Rose was already cooking. We gonna have a problem tonight. But oh well they finna eat tonight. Damn I don't feel like arguing. After we ate and Rose cleaned the the kitchen she went upstairs. Oh I forgot to tell y'all we have a new house. It's way bigger than the last house. More room than what we need. I walked up behind Rose and went in the room. She was in the shower so I walked in the bathroom with her. Clearly she's mad.
-convo-
August: What's wrong with you?
Rose: Nothing I'm tired.
August: Rose you know I know when something is wrong.
Rose: I don't see why Stitch can't take care of her own daughter. I don't have a problem but at least come see her.
August: Baby we have enough room for her. And I understand where you coming from. She could at least come see her. But you on Linda what about Tammy?
Rose: Tammy come see Asia. And buy her whatever she needs. So what about Tammy? You got full custody over her so ain't much she can do.
August: Just stay calm. We got this ma. Together.
Rose: Dont think I can stay calm. We don't have that much room.
August: Have you not seen this house. Baby we got more room than we could ask for. You just gotta relax babe. You can't be stressing right now.
Rose: *wraps towel around her and gets out* I'm not stressing just need a break from all of this.
August: You sexy as hell right now. Come here. Let me help you get a break. They sleep.
Rose: You nasty. *bits her bottom lip* come on.
-ends-
Y'all already know what went down. She's a freak especially when she's pregnant. I'm not even done having children yet. When she drop this one and get better she better be ready for another. I love her. It's like I said once before she's the only girl I want to have my children now. And even though two aren't her's she treat them just like hers. So I'm grateful for that as well. This is my fucked up family people can either like it or hate it but we are going to stay the same.
-
Linda
I haven't been to see Ashlyn. I'm really not trying too. I got married and had a baby boy. He's so adorable. My husband doesn't want any other children living here that isn't his so Ashlyn is staying with August and the Snork. I can't stand that girl. They got remarried and he's been faithful ever since. Ugh. Call me what you want but I'm not jealous. But she will get hers one day. She have Ashlyn calling her mom instead of Rose. The fuck she think she is. But overall I'm happy with the man I'm with now. Sometimes I miss my little girl but it's much easier with her over there.