Chapter 25

August
Niccas wanna fuck with me and I'm not going for that shit. That fuck nicca finna get what's coming to him. I called up some of my boys from back in the day and told them everything that went down. Within 20 minutes they was pulling up. They already knew where this nicca lived and hung around at so we finna pop shit off. We pulled up to the court and sure enough that nicca was there. Rose was too. I'm guessing that the children is at school and the baby was at daycare. We got out and walked in their direction. Rose walked over to me and stopped me. The nicca was playing ball on the court so he really wasn't paying attention.
-convo-
Rose: What are you doing here?
August: Go get in the car.
Rose: No, I can't do that.
August: I gave you a life girl. I took your ass away from that broke ass job. Living a low life and you out here with this nicca taking up for him?!
Rose: *pushes him* If I can recall correct it was me that took your career off the ground! It was my broke ass job that paid for most of your damn sessions when you couldn't afford them! And I was my low life that gave you a place to stay when your mom switched up on you ass! Love is the only thing that kept me there! But you couldn't see that! It took another man to damn near kill you to understand that it was me holding shit together for us!
August: You think I don't love you?! I spent nights at a time making you happy! Days listening to you argue over stupid shit! I got time on that ass! Money on your ass! I let you have my children! Girl I'll fuck you up! *grabs her face* I'll kill your ass you know that?!
-ends-
-
Trevor
I was playing ball with the guys. Wasn't really paying attention to what was Rose doing. I figured she'll be fine as long as she's here with me. But I guess I was wrong. My homie stopped the game because he said he heard yelling. I looked behind me and didn't see Rose. I looked the other way and seen her and this fuck nicca arguing. This shit getting on my nerves. I should have killed him when I had the chance. I got my gun from my gym bag and put it in my back pants. The boys followed behind me to make sure they ain't on some bullshit. I walked up behind Rose and grabbed her waist. I ain't shamed that I'm fucking with her. Hell everybody know I want her.
-convo-
Trevor: Is there a problem shawty? *kiss her neck*
Rose: Ion no ask him?
August: Na. You need to bag your ass up fuck nicca! This my wife! She's my business not yours.
Rose: Okay Aug. You high and need to calm down.
Trevor: Go to the court shawty. I got this.
Rose: No. Stop this shit! I know that everyone want the best for me but I can't keep letting people get hurt or people that care get played.
August: Well you need to make your mind up! Either me or him!
Trevor: Nicca she ain't gotta pick between us! Fuck wrong with you?!
Rose: Just stop! Both of you! *looks at August* You want me to choose. Well I'm choose this man behind me. I want a divorce and I'm keeping the children with me.
August: *looks at Rose* Be careful. I'll see you around. * kiss her* I'll be waiting for the papers lil momma.
-ends-
Shit. She just chose me. Y'all don't know how happy I am. I'm not going to show it but tonight I will. I gotta be hard right now. Let these niccas know I'm not fucking around anymore. We walked back to the court and started back playing ball. Now I just gotta watch my back. That nicca sneaky.