Chapter 33

August
Yea I know y'all ain't heard from me in a while but I'm back now. I been handling things with Linda. Yea that shit sound bad but it's only dealing with Ashlyn. I had to deal with Tammy ass too. If Rose and I were still together I wouldn't have this problem. I've been trying to keep full custody of Ashlyn and Asian. I know they not with me and they can prove that. But the one thing that they can't prove is my divorce. Me and Rose still married. I never turn the papers in and never signed them either. I love Rose still and I want her. But right now all I can do is just fight for custody. And then work on getting Rose back.
-
Rose
I'm suppose to be having my baby girl today. I'm excited to meet her. Lord knows I been feeling fat but after her I'm done having children. I also go into surgery to get my tubes tied. I might be acting like I'm not in pain but actually it's just that the pain hasn't kicked back in yet. I told Trevor that I was having her today but he hasn't even bothered showing up yet. She hasn't even had a baby shower yet. Let alone a name. My baby shower was suppose to be today but baby girl had other plans. Asia, Ashlyn, Anthony, and Antwan is here with me. I couldn't find a babysitter. And I was screaming at everyone I got one the phone. Haha my little girl not playing with me. I had another contraction and that shit hurted. I tried calling Trevor again but got no answer again. I called August and he said he was on his way. Moments later he showed up. By that time I was pushing. I never thought that Trevor would miss the birth of his child. Exactly at 4:35 a.m I had my baby girl. Still no sign of Trevor I had to think of a name. "Name her Adrianna Rona Alsina." August said. And honestly it wasn't a bad name just the last name. But considering the fact that we are still married I still have his last name. And that was her name. Adrianna Rona Alaina. Baby Rona was going to finally met her sisters and brothers. They walked over to the bed and smiled. They was happy to have another little one in the family. They held her hand and kissed her jaw. They asked about her name, where she was going to sleep, who was going to change what diaper. Haha. Believe it or not they was ready to take care of their baby sister. August had her now and it was like she was his baby. Yea I miss him but I just want to be sure he won't hurt me again. As I was in my thoughts I was quickly snapped out of them when Trevor walked through the door. All I know is that he had found his hands around my neck. Choking me in front of my children. August had put Adrianna down and was waiting to see what else was going to happen.
-convo-
Trevor: You got this nigga holding my motherfucking baby!! Fuck wrong with you Rosetta!!
Rose: He was here for your child's birth!! Where were you?! Probably laid next to some bitch!! When your daughter was in here ready to met her dad you decided to miss her birth!!
Trevor: Girl don't you ever question what the fuck I do!! *slaps her*
August: Best thing for you to do nigga is leave right now.
Trevor: You want my woman!! Well guess what?! You can have her!! She's no good anyway!! Just a quick fuck and a baby is all she was worth. *walks out*
August: Yo. What you doing with that nigga? You know you can do much better right?
Rose: Yea? With who? You? No thank you August. I've been down your road.
August: *pulls out divorce papers* I never turned them in. We still married. I just paid off a few people to say we was divorced. Rose I still want you. I know I'm not perfect and I know I hurt you. More ways than I even attended too. I know this will make our third time but will you be my wife. And this time for good.
Rose: August. I have a relationship already. He might show it the wrong way but I know he loves me. But I'm in love with you. I'm just sick of getting my heartbroken.
August: I can promise you one thing. I got help and that old me is out. Let me show you that I'm not trying to break your heart anymore. All I want to do is love you and my children.
-ends-
And just like that I was just like pudding in his hands. This is the man I love. Yes we both have outside children but we are going to make this work. I just don't want to be Heartbroken again.