Chapter 10

Rose
I woke up and took me a nice hot shower. Yes August slept on the couch last night. I needed the bed to myself. I wasn't sure if I should let this baby with Linda get to me or not. But the truth is that it did. I had a doctors appointment today to see about my babies. One isn't doing so good. The last time I went they said that he wasn't goo to make it and that it was best for me to get an abortion to remove him. But of course I went against that shit. My baby is going to make it also his twin. I didn't want August to go with me don't feel like being around him. He needs to be with Linda for once at her appointments. How I'm feeling I want to keep him away until I have them. I don't want him in the room while I'm having them. I rather have my best friend. I got out the shower and lotioned my body and put my clothes on I put my slides on. That's all I can wear right now my feet fat. Haha. I grabbed my purse and phone walked up front. August was up playing the game. I didn't even speak to him. I kissed the side of his head and walked out. When I got to the doctor I signed in. After an hour later I was out. From the looks of things my babies are both going to be just fine. I needed to go celebrate by myself. I got ice cream and pickles with sour candy. That's so good to me right now. I went home and gave August the ultrasounds. I went to the kitchen and got started eating my stuff. Of course he came in the kitchen. Like I don't want to talk right now but guess imma have to show him.
-convo-
August: Why you didn't tell me about the appointment?
Rose: .....
August: You can't ignore me the whole time.
Rose: .....
August: Can you at least tell me what the doctor said?
Rose: ....
August: Fuck Rose!! They're my children too!!
Rose: Go talk to Linda about your child!!! Leave me the hell alone!!
August: You want to be a bitch today. I need to leave before I say something I'm going to regret.
Rose: You should regret cheating!! You should regret not telling me about Asia!! You should have regret getting Linda pregnant!!
August: Yea okay I do regret all those things Queen!! But I can't go back and change that shit!! iight!! It's fucking stuck!! Get your ass out the clouds and come back to earth!! Fuck you mean bruhh!! *throws the pictures*
Rose: You know what? I'm not the one you got problems with!! It's with Linda and Tammy!! Explain to Tammy that not only you have two children on the way but three!! How you think Asia is going to feel about this?! You don't fucking think!! Stop using your dick and use your brain!!
August: What you want from me Queen!! I've been trying my ass off man!! Do I get any credit?!
Rose: No you don't!! Cause if you was trying half the shit you did you wouldn't have done!! So no!! Go talk to either Linda or Tammy!! Matter of fact!! Call Tammy to see what she feel about Linda's baby!!
August: You need some dick?!
Rose: No I'm good. Take your dick to the bathroom and clean it. *walks out the kitchen* Think somebody want your shit all the time. Stop putting it in these girls then I might would want it. Fuck ass nicca.
-ends-
-
August
Rose getting to carried away. I understand she's pregnant but damn. She needs to control her hormones. I got my keys and I left. I went to Tammy's house. I needed to talk to her and see Asia. I just hope she don't mind about all of this shit that's happening even though I know she ain't going to let that shot slide by. She barely got alone with Rose. How can I get her to get alone with Linda. She can't stand Linda. I walked in her house since it was unlocked and sat on the couch. Shit I was tired. Tired from the studio and fussing with Rose. I needed to rest then play with my little angel. Cause when the babies are born it's going to be hard to give them all attention. Rose was right I should have used my brain instead of my dick. But aye everything have its reasons. I went to Tammy's room and she was half naked. Damn. She look good as fuck. Stop August think about Rose. I layed in her bed and watched her for a while. Then she came and sat on top of me. Fuck August make yourself stop. But I can't she too damn sexy. Fuck nicca what about Rose. What she don't know won't hurt right? I know I'm wrong for doing this but she started it. These girls know i can't get weak as fuck. Let's just say that I fucked the shit out of Tammy fine ass. But I did use a condom this time. Damn August. When will you learn? Cheating isn't right. If Rose did that you you then you will be pissed. I can't tell her about this. She might lose our baby and I can't risk that. I love her too much. I think I'm addicted to sex and I have a problem.
-
Tammy
Is it wrong for still loving your baby's father even if he is married? I know I shouldn't have done this but.... He's the only man I've been with myself. Yes he took my virginity as well so it's kind of hard to not give it to him. After we had sex I took another shower and put some around the house clothes on. I went downstairs and cleaned up. Me and Asia messed this place up. We had toys, shoes, clothes, cups, and plates everywhere. She's spoiled so we had a mother and daughter night. She 4 years old and she's the sweetest girl ever. After I got through cleaning up I cooked breakfast. August loves my cooking and Asia sick so she needs to eat a lot more to take her medicine. I woke everyone up and they came and dug in. After I gave Asia her medicine I put her in the living room until I got finished cleaning the kitchen back up. So me and August was left. I needed to talk to him.
-convo-
Tammy: What's up? How you doing?
August: Need some sleep. Rose driving me crazy. Linda pregnant with my baby and Asia sick.
Tammy: Wait go back.
August: Rose driving me crazy.
Tammy: Go a little ahead.
August: Linda's having my baby.
Tammy: What the fuck August!! You know I can't stand that bitch and she's having your baby!! His bad is you trying to make my life?!
August: Calm the fuck down bruhh!! My life if worst than yours!! I can lose my fucking wife!! And on top of that I just fucked you!! You worried about Linda and Rose when Asia sick!! Keep your ass out my business!!
Tammy: I wouldn't be in your business if you wouldn't bring your ass over here sad and shit!! Then use my cookie to make you feel better!! You better get a DNA test on Linda's baby!!
August: Shut the fuck up!! Stop being a damn baby!! I got enough of them!! And for the record!! You better get to liking Linda and Rose because the babies are Asia sister and brothers and they are going to be around each other!! So as you and the mothers!! Got me!!
Tammy: Okay.
-ends-
He got Asia and walked out. I'm still not going to like Linda. He better be glad I settled for Rose.